A Professional Building Service

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2016

A Professional Building Service We say: ask us what are your cleaning-maintenance needs, and we can find out IF we do your project or not. A Professional Building Service is a sole proprietorship business owned and operated by Ernesto Martinez. It was established on the simple belief that experience, honesty, hard work, and open communication are the keys to achieving total customer satisfaction....

Master Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Since 1979 MASTER CARPET, RUG & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING has been satisfying clients with a level of professional service that is unparalleled in the industry. Your complete satisfaction is based on our relentless pursuit of perfection. Our deep cleaning truck-mounted system will ensure tough spot removal, quick drying and will extend the life of your carpet, rugs and furniture. As an I.I.C.R.C. certified firm we are authorized to maintain warranties from carpet manufacturers. Do your carpets, rugs or upholstery need cleaning? Call now to schedule a convenient appointment. Find out more about us, our additional services and read unsolicited testimonials by viewing the next pages. We hope to see you soon!!

08/30/2016

He was friendly, knowledgeable. He assessed the situation and did a great job. I'll call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my carpet with spots, I wanted to put in new carpet but he restored it like new. Excellent service.

08/06/2016

Can believe it at first I paid 2 different companies to do the work and it was so so, but with him was very clean so much different than the other ones, still look like new, love it thank you so much A professional B.S.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and polish floor.

08/03/2016

Friendly, great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Left my carpet looking like new

04/06/2012

He did an awsome job I loved it. I might hire him next time i have a dirty carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ernesto cleaned 2 bedrooms with a special machine. I dont know what its called but it left my white carpets really clean. Then he cleaned the living room. He cleaned it very good. Last he used the pressurized water gun to clean the patio. I was astonished by how clean he left it. :)

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,pressure washing

Carpet & Rug Cleaners, Floor Waxing, Polishing, Janitorial Service, Marble & Terrazzo Cleaning & Service, Upholstery Cleaners, Pressure Washing Equipment & Services