All Pro Window Cleaning

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since April 2012

Additional phone - (866) 460 5111, (925) 634-1806, (925) 460-0100, (925) 945-0800, (925) 447-0500, (209) 836-1500, (310) 546 1011, (310) 374 1011, (310 ) 375 6666. Additional email - bob@allprowindowcleaning.com. Locally owned & operated....

Sierra Roofing & Solar

As innovators and leaders in modern roofing and solar techniques, we can assure our past and future customers that our 100% Satisfaction, Leak-Free Guarantee stands strong. From your initial consultation with our Roofing and Solar Specialists, to the high quality work performed by our expert Technicians, you will enjoy the professionalism of Sierra Roofing and Solar.

09/17/2015

It's been going well with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my windows and before that they did gutter cleaning. I had an interesting request and I need them often. They came once initially and flushed out the gutters and now I have them coming out to do dry cleanings of the gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

10/21/2013

We had a pigeon issue at my new office at work - they're not wrong when they say that pigeons love nesting under solar panels. We have 753 of them! Once a pigeon makes a home somewhere, it's really difficult to get rid of them. The roof was covered in pigeon poop - it was close to air vents and due to the high corrosive nature and the bacteria issue we decided to have someone come out and take car...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash the roof with 753 solar panels on top and insert wire mesh along the solar panels to prevent any pigeons from gaining access back under the solar panels.

CATEGORY pressure washing,animal removal,solar panels

08/08/2013

Windows have never looked so good, took great care in making sure service was performed up to my specifications.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all windows and screens inside and out and cleaned tracks. Inlcuding both garage doors windows.

CATEGORY window cleaning

04/23/2012

I saw their advertisement in a publication. So I used them. They did an excellent job. I give them all As.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all of my windows.

CATEGORY window cleaning

07/14/2011

Everything went well and I thought they were pretty good. He did a good job but nothing in particular stands out to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All Pro Window Cleaning pressure washed my front walk and concrete patio.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Cleaning Of Interior And Exterior Window, Gutter, Screens, Frames, Tracks, Sills, Hard Water Spots, Stain, Paint Removal, Post Construction Window, Skylights, Mirrors, Solar Panels, Holiday Lighting, Bird Control & Pressure Washing.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal