C & M Concrete

A 69 Reviews

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since October 2004

• Trade License Number
  • 489122

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2683 Via de la Valle Ste G 525

Del Mar, CA 92014

Our vision is to exceed the expectations of our customers. We are committed to achieving the highest levels of customer service. Our unmatched level of pride and excellence in our workmanship make us the best residential concrete company in San Diego. Simply put, we are the homeowner specialists. Owned and operated by a native San Diegan for over twenty five years. Hands on from start to finish. We offer complete concrete solutions for the homeowner. ...

concrete repair (65)concrete driveway installation (23)deck building (5)stamped concrete (4)masonry (1)

10/19/2020

Excellent. Reasonably priced, friendly, professional service, timely, neat and great job. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extension of my driveway with voncrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

09/24/2020

I gladly recommend C&R Concrete Inc. for your home projects. They installed a walkway in my garden and repaired the driveway which was cracked and raised due to tree roots. Manny Melendez, the owner and manager, closely supervised the work and did extra things like relocate old pavers at my request. Not only was the work well done, but cleanup afterwards was thorough. No blocks of concrete laying ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a walkway put in around 1 side of the house and had the driveway repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

07/18/2020

PERFECTLY!! Manny and his crew were on time, efficient and professional. The work was accomplished quickly and exactly as agreed. Excellent quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old, cracked, concrete driveway and front walkway. Installed new side walkway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

07/01/2020

we had to replace the cement patio around our built in BBQ.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were AWESOME!!! I can’t say enough great things about this company and the outstanding job they did!!! From the first phone call to the finished product these guys were professional, prepared, on time!! Everything went smoothly and the price was not only within our budget but worth every penny!!! I will only use this company for any future projects!!! Manny the co-owner was extremely helpful and honest. If you need cement work done call this company, and you’ll be sure to get a fair price and a wonderful job done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

11/19/2019

Went great. They paid great attention to detail and made sure the driveway would drain properly. Very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove driveway concrete and replace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

10/27/2019

Went great everyone showed up on time started at 7AM finished about 1 PM. I thought the cost was a little high as I had prepped all both areas ordered concrete and all that had to be done was do the finishing. Being it took 3 finishers, a helper plus the concrete pump guy and his helper all was included in price. I'm glad I didn't try and hire 2 finishers and help out myself. I will still do small...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 concrete slabs and a block wall fill Total of 13 yards of concretes

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

07/10/2019

C&M did an outstanding job on my project which required footings for a patio pavilion and underground electric and water lines, plus a very sensitive water drainage issue. Their approach to the project was very innovative and professional. Everything was done precisely to the time line established before work began and for the price agreed to at the start. Their workers showed up exactly on schedu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
C&M poured a large patio slab (10 cu. yds. of concrete) with a very tricky water drainage issue.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

Photo for C & M Concrete - 2683 Via de la Valle Ste G 525, Del Mar, CA - 37976149

04/30/2019

Manny and his team did an excellent job! We were really impressed with his punctuality, professionalism, speed of the job and his attention to detail. Our driveway and porch now look exceptional! I would highly recommend C&M Concrete and would definitely use him for future projects, we have already passed along his business card to a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete removal of existing driveway/porch and re-pour of entire area including widening the driveway to accommodate 2 cars

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,concrete driveway,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

02/13/2019

I'm picky and seldom give contractors an "A," but C&M deserves it. They were on time and the owner would call and update me along the way, which is reassuring. The workman are craftsmen and know how to do a quality job. The price was the best of five different bids. I will use them again to replace my 30-year old driveway when my budget allows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They poured a new sidewalk, built a 6' high, 25 feet long concrete block privacy wall with three matching columns (pilasters). The wall and columns were stuccoed to match the house.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

11/06/2018

Performed the job in a timely and professional manner. Showed up on time and finished within one day as promised. Also helped in the layout and design.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poured in place concrete along full length side of the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

We offer Concrete sidewalks, patios, driveways, pool decks. Brick work, block walls, drainage, demolition, overlays and water proofing, concrete - pouring & repair