ALANS HOUSE PAINTING

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since June 2008

We are a locally owned and operated paint contractor company in Davis since 1975. Specialize in both interior and exterior painting as well as both residential or commercial painting. We do wallpaper removal and texturing as well. We are fully licensed and insured at all times (LIC. #754529). Call anytime for a free estimate. We pride ourselves on being Davis' #1 trusted painters for over thirty years. We do have a sister company which is used mostly for Commercial business clients called Wild West Painting (Lic. # 842100)....

Green Valley Painting Inc.

Green Valley Painting Inc. is a family owned and operated Painting Contractor with 23 full time employees. We have flexible scheduling options to fit the busy lifestyles of the Greater Bay Area.

Award 2019

07/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recommended by my realtor and did an excellent job. Interior and exterior work.

CATEGORY house painters

05/14/2014

It went great. They are on time, they are clean. They pay attention to detail. Their final job was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Allan's House Painting for painting the interior and exterior of the house.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

05/16/2013

Very professiona and accommodating from beginning to end. Fair estimate, fast work, excellent quality. Willing to come back to fix a few imperfections in the work until I was completely satisfied. We love the new paint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint 3/4 of interior space of a 2300 square foot home, including two story living room

CATEGORY interior painters

09/18/2012

Alan's House Painting did an excellent job, soup to nuts. Working with Brian on the business end of the process was easy. He is responsive, friendly, up-front, and fair. We received three quotes, and after selecting Alan's, Brian worked with us to make some minor adjustments to the contract. He also helped us pick sample colors, which he painted on our house. The foreman, Alfredo, was in charge fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our home exterior (stucco) was pressure washed and cracks were filled with elastomeric caulk. Sherwin Williams elastomeric paint was used on the stucco, which was sprayed and back-rolled. The wood trim at the roof line and the door were also painted with Sherwin Williams products (non-elastomeric).

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

06/20/2008

I had received a bid from a company that I felt was too high. So I called Alan's and a man came out the next day. They gave me a reasonable bid. Their service was quite prompt. I was not in a great hurry but they had a spot. They came out one day and power washed the house. They came out the next day and painted everything with a crew of about five. I would recommend them and use them again in the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the entire exterior of my home. They did it all in two days.

CATEGORY house painters

Residential Painting, Exterior & Interior Repaints, Commercial Painting, Texturing, Wallpaper Removal, Pressure Washing,

Siding Replacement or Dry-Rot Removal, Mold Eradication,