GUARANTEED PLUMBING

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2005

Guaranteed Plumbing has been serving the Bay Area for over 12 years, although the owner, Marcus Madrid, has been in the plumbing business for over twenty years. We are a full-service plumbing company that does commercial and residential projects ranging from service calls to ground-up construction. Guaranteed Plumbing also has a division (East Bay Gas Lines) that specializes in retrofit gas installs for residential and commercial projects. Guaranteed Plumbing prides itself with not only producing the highest quality plumbing during the construction phases but also maintaining our jobs through our skilled service department....

Superb Builders, Inc.

General Contrator: Superb Builders, Inc. have been in business since 2004, providing the best quality work in Oakland and the surrounding areas. With years of experience, we are reliable and professional. We take great pride in our commitment to quality and will always make sure that our customers are left smiling! We offer several services and we promise that we will provide great customer service, plus the highest quality of work for each project. Our minimum requirement for any project is $2,500 You may contact us today to meet with one of our professionals for your free estimate!

02/06/2017

It went super great! Travis ended up showing up early (which worked perfectly for my schedule), and after giving me a very affordable quote (compared to nearly 5x as much from some other contractors in the area) was able to immediately run the line and get it done immediately. Within 3 hours the entire job was done and my new grill was working =)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to get someone to run a natural gas line out from my main line to my backyard so I could install a natural gas grill. I also needed someone to install the converter kit that translates the natural gas line to my grill input.

05/19/2016

Got appt for next day. Repairman (Patrick) arrived early and was done in 45 minutes. Fittings were very old but Patrick fixed it all successfully. He was professional, intelligent, and friendly. Charges were minimal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired a broken bathroom sink drain pipe; replaced stopper and lever assembly, trap, and used snake to free a clog inside the wall.

12/15/2015

The work was done in three separate visits.  Both Patrick and other plumber were very punctual and polite.  Only reason for non A rating was I had to point out that the hot/cold were mixed up on the faucets and one of the p-traps needed to be tightened to fix minor drip. Asked for and received senior discount!  Would use them again and have already recommended them to a neighbor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two bathroom faucets, fix leak in water supply in crawl space & replace fireplace gas valve

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/05/2015

Everything went exceptionally well. Chris arrived on schedule and completed every task efficiently and without a problem. He was great to work with, and completed all the tasks within the prior cost estimate. Great service and reasonable pricing. We'd definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed recirculating pump for hot water and miscellaneous other smaller projects.

09/08/2014

I called you this morning for a referral in my area. I called Guaranteed Plumbing and asked for a repair visit as soon as possible. The dispatcher said all her guys were busy but one had just gotten a cancelation and might be able to fit me in his schedule. I was promised a call from the repair man by 2 pm. He got here and finished the job before 2 pm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the kitchen sink pipes to prevent further backups.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing: kitchen & bathroom remodels and repairs, water heaters, outdoor kitchens. Gas Lines: indoor & outdoor gas lines, outdoor kitchens and fire pits, fireplace and stove top conversions.