Brown, Dr. John H.

Angie's List since June 2009

Not Rated| 14 Reviews

Award winning....

01/27/2015

I've been going to Dr. Brown for about four years, and I'd recommend his services.  His dental assistants are amazingly gentle which makes the cleanings as pleasant as possible, and they're always friendly during my visits.  Furthermore, I'm only waiting about ten or fifteen minutes when I show for an appointment, and Dr. Brown is always friendly and humorous as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my general dentist, and I last saw him for a cleaning and a check up.

01/02/2014

Dr. Brown's professional and personal demeanor are the ideal attributes anyone would welcome from their dentist or doctor, for that matter. Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had full mouth x-rays, complete teeth examination.

12/11/2013

He is good and I have been going to him for eight years. I have never had any problems with my checkups or anything like that. The office is very nice and they are very good about working with my insurance company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Brown is my dentist. I was last there for a regular check up.

04/03/2013

Every visit goes very well. Dr. Brown explains what he is doing and often takes breaks to make sure I'm doing okay. He follows up with me when I need him to and is only a phone call away for after hours help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My family has been going to see Dr. Brown for over 25 years. He is a kind, gentle and caring dentist. We have recommended him to other members of our family and to our friends. His staff is terrific. We feel so lucky to have been under his care for so long!

01/24/2012

Most importantly, Dr. Brown is a very caring and compasionate healthcare provider. He takes the time to explain any dental conditions and his recommendations for treatment. If he feels that another provider or specialist would be better suited for a particular dental situation, he doesn't hesitate to make a referral. Cavities and crown work are performed expertly, with no pain. I always leave the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Brown's since we moved to Santa Clara County in 1983. Our 5 children each became a patient of Dr. Brown when they were 3 years old, and except for care by an orthodontist, Dr. Brown has been their sole dentist. Twice yearly checkups have resulted in mostly cavity-free and problem-free teeth for all. Office staff is courteous and efficient, and the office dental hygenists are thorough and gentle, and knowledgeable about dental care.