Rob's Glass Tinting

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since November 2013

F Rated | 3 Reviews

Since 1988, we have been providing greater LA with the best high end window tinting in town. As a 3M Authorized and Huper Optik Dealer, when you come to us, you know you're getting nothing but the best products and service. Whether you're looking for car window tint, motorcycle, boat or even residential window tinting; we can do it all! With the help of the area's only computer cut system, or professional window tinting service makes more precise cuts than the rest. If you're looking to take your tinting to the next level, call us now! Find out why we are the only tinting service for celebrities like Blake Griffin, Shaquille O'Neal, Kevin Hart and many more! Call today or visit our website to find out more....

Smart Sun Control

10  REVIEWS
Smart Sun Control

We are a company that specializes in window film solution with more than a decade of experience. As a bonded, insured, registered contractor with the state of California, and 3M Authorized Window Film Dealer, we are here to provide you with the right product to protect your home or business against the damaging sun rays, help you save energy, improve privacy and security of your building or office. Follow us and like us on: www.facebook.com/smartsuncontrol/ www.instagram.com/smartsuncontrol/

08/07/2017

Number of places where you could see the film where it looked like it was over stretched . Rob and I went around and around why I should except the job and that he would fix it but it wouldn't look any better. Told me its because its a black car and they're impossible to do without having this happen. Lost confidence and patience with him after he said that, and just lived with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had the front of my new 911 wrapped.

09/23/2015

05/20/2014

It was perfect.  I called in the morning and told me I could come in a half hour later.  He explained everything clearly.  I had the car in and out in an hour.  It was great customer service.  He and his wife were a pleasure to work with.  It was easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tinted 7 car windows.

CATEGORY window tinting

auto window tinting,car wraps,home window tinting,commercial window tinting,marine window tinting,windshield replacement

Car repair, Auto sale,