Hunter Best Cleaning Inc

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since September 2012

7:30 PM - 5:00 PM

5755 Uplander Way

Culver City, CA 90230

Hunter Best Cleaning has been cleaning commercial and residential properties for over 30 years, We have a powerfully trained team that works effectively fulfilling our values, INTEGRITY, HONESTY, RELIABILITY AND IMPECCABLE SERVICE. Our Green division, uses environmentally safe products for those clients sensitive to chemicals and toxic cleaners. Our Customers range from our residential clients to many high profile clients, they all feel secure with our services and in knowing their privacy is protected at all times....

House Cleaning (5)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (4)Window Cleaning (4)Carpet Cleaning (3)Pressure Washing (3)Air Duct Cleaning (2)

12/06/2019

They were the only cleaners that we use. They were very professional. They were attentive to details.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did home cleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

12/06/2019

I used them for years. I would continue using them. They were excellent company. They did a fantastic job. They were very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did vinyl cleaning.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

12/02/2019

I have used Hunter Best Cleaning dozens of times. The estimator is always on time to look at the project. They get me estimates usually the same day. They are always prompt when they schedule the work and always make time to take care of our needs even last minute projects. All of the cleaners are professional and courteous. They always go out of their way to do the best job they can. At completio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Final Construction Cleaning , Window cleaning, carpet cleaning and everyday house cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, air duct cleaning, pressure washing, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

12/02/2019

Crew is very easy to work with. Office extremely responsive. Generally great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After Construction Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

12/02/2019

Hunter best does all of the cleaning for our construction sites as well as maintenance for many of our clients. They are always great and courteous. I would strongly recommend them to home owners as well as other contractors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

07/12/2014

A friend recommended them. Great experience. I worry about who touches my house. There are a lot of ham-fisted folks out there. I called to schedule them and Lily came out and looked the place over. She was great. I had the whole inside cleaned, some very high windows inside and out and skylights! They said no problem. The crew came early Saturday as I requested and got to work. They were quiet, e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean my 2800 Sq Ft house.

CATEGORY house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2014

•Air Duct Cleaning •Carpet Cleaning •Chandelier Cleaning •Complete Floor Care •Commercial/Janitorial •Gutter Cleaning •Maid services •Mattress Cleaning •Pressure wash •Spring Cleaning •Upholstery cleaning •Window Cleaning •Patio and fountain cleaning •Barbeque cleaning •Pet walking while on the premises •Laundry, garage cleaning •Car washing while on the premises •Complete air duct cleaning

Asbestos Removal, Toxic waste removal, Hoaring clean-ups