ANCLA Wood Flooring

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4460 Overland Ave

Culver City, CA 90230

Visit my website to see my work! Byron's Hardwood Flooring offers: new installations of Prefinished/Unfinished wood floors, Solid wood floors, Engineered wood floors, Laminates Floors, Cork Resilient flooring, VCT Flooring, Carpet tile, Concrete epoxy coating. Repairs, Stairs, Complete sanding & refinishing of hardwood floors, Base molding installation & Crown molding installation, Now offering at no cost, Dust Less Service. My primary business phone number is (310) 740-0403 email address byrongm@live.com...

hardwood flooring (20)flooring (9)handyman (52)woodworking (12)door (9)plumbing (9)interior painting (8)house painting (7)home remodeling (7)drywall repair (7)screen repair (4)roofing (4)

08/08/2019

Byron is quite the professional. We started by his visit and assessment of my floor. He asked questions, to get my price range, my goals, and personal preference. He then gave some options, left some samples. Once I made my decision, it took less than two days for the floors to be completed. I am very happy with the results. I also appreciate Byron’s professionalism the entire time. I highly recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor Master Bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

Photo for ANCLA Wood Flooring - 4460 Overland Ave, Culver City, CA - 38032557

07/31/2019

Byron showed up on the agreed date / time to begin the work. He first helped me move the large furniture out of the room, and then he removed the existing carpeting and pad. After that, he prepared the concrete for the new flooring. Once the concrete was ready he installed the vapor barrier and then the insulation layer... and then the floor. Byron planned the layout so the wood patterns were opti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of existing carpet and installation of Pergo flooring in master bedroom, including closet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

02/06/2019

Byron and his team recently helped me with a floor polishing project as part of my home remodeling efforts. Byron was very responsive on text/phone and came in a few times before we settled on a date to come provide a quote as well to give me samples that I could select from. He is based in Culver City and yet made the trip out to Pasadena a few times to help with making sure I was comfortable wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor Polishing for living and Dining Room

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

Thank you so much, Was a pleasure to served you. Byron

11/19/2018

Perfect. Byron did everything himself. He is very reliable and the work he did was top notch. I had 90 year old hardwood floors that were worn, but fine except for some damaged sections near a window. He replaced the damaged sections, secured some loose planks, and made everything blend together. The floor kept its vintage charm but is no longer damaged. I'm very happy with the results and the ser...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace damaged sections of hardwood flooring, light sanding of entire floor, and refinish hardwood floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

Thank you so much, was a pleasure to served you. Byron

10/22/2018

Byron was very accommodating in scheduling the job. His estimate was also very reasonable and less than our other choice. The work was of great quality and worth the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a house and had the hardwood flooring sanded and restained, with some repair work done in areas that had been damaged by pet urine.

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

07/29/2018

Byron was very courteous and professional from the first time we spoke. His bid was reasonable for the work that needed to be done. He showed up on time and completed the work required and even went the extra mile and applied a second glue to make sure the problem was abated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our hardwood floor was squeaking and needed to be re-glued.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2018

07/02/2018

Byron provided exceptional service from initial bid to finished project. On time, friendly, efficient and flexible, Byron's work was flawless. His bid was competitive, his response to questions and details were always prompt and explanatory, and he worked both quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire 1500 square foot house with original hardwood floors refinished with new stain color.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2018

Thank you so much Ms [Member Name Removed]!!! It was my pleasure to serve you. Byron

01/05/2017

We appreciated Bryan (Gonzalez Flooring) for his responsibility and punctuality to deliver the work. He actually was the only one (we had several other estimates for the work) who took the time to closely look at the whole house, measure everything and discuss potential problems for laying the floor (as, for example, with the dishwasher that was too low for adding a wood floor). Nobody else had pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new hardwood floor in kitchen and breakfast nook; sand and varnish existing hardwood floor throughout rest of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2016

Thank you Ms [Member Name Removed]!!! It was my pleasure to serve you. Byron

09/15/2015

Byron is the best. Not only is he very detailed oriented and does fantastic work, but he also really cares about his clients. Every step of my long renovation Byron made sure to understand my vision, and make sure we were both on the same page. I cannot wait to work with Byron again on more renovation projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting, wood floor installation, bathroom and kitchen tiling, installed a fire pit

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,handyman service,hardwood floor repair,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2015

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!!! It was my pleasure to serve you.Byron

12/14/2014

I received a very good price for the work required. They made sure to communicate status every day. They took the extra time required to make sure my floors turned out beautiful. They were willing to work around my schedule as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old hardwood floors, found matching floors, ordered new floors, installed, and finished floors.  They also installed base moulding.

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2014

Byron's Hardwood Flooring offers: new installation of Prefinished/Unfinished wood floors, Solid wood floors, Engineered wood floors, Lainates floors, Resilient flooring, Repairs, Stairs, Complete sanding & refinishing of hardwood floors, Base molding installation. During sanding process the use of Dust Less Equipment is included (no cost) to extract the sanding dust with a power vacuum from the exterior quickly.