A-1 Rooter & Plumbing, Inc.

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 2010

A Rated | 1 Review

We are a small family owned buisness that sets the bar high for honest one on one customer service with a laugh and a smile building long term relationships. Customer satisfaction is our moto or we will return your money back guaranteed....

BLAC PLUMBING & ROOTER

HERE AT BLAC PLUMBING & ROOTER WE PROVIDE THE BEST OF US IN SATISFYING OUR CUSTOMERS TO DOING A HIGH QUALITY WORK AT SUCH AN INCREDIBLE REASONABLE PRICE. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSSINESS SINCE 2018 TILL NOW AND MUCH MORE YEARS TO COME. WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED BUSSINESS THAT RELATES TO THE COMMUNITY AND GIVES BACK TO IT ASWELL. WE OFFER VARIOUS DISCOUNTS.

12/26/2016

Every repaired utility has worked perfectly since Max applied his professional expertise!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I found Max when my my toilet clogged and my primary and my backup plumbers were unable to come. I explained my problem to Max and told him based on previous history, this problem would require his rooter gear. He showed up as promised but with only an old fashioned rubber headed plunger in hand. I told him he'd have to be pulling his rooter gear out but he laughed and said he had "special ways" with older toilet like mine. Fine, I took him to it and proceeded to plunge away frequently altering the angle of his efforts. I smuggly watched as he plunged on and on, when I was sure he was ready to call it quits, the toilet gave a mighty gurggle and grinning broadly he stepped back and the toilet flushed perfectly! I was impressed but giving him a list of repeated plumbing issues he quoted me a price and told me he'd return the next day. He did with all the correct out of date parts, and fixed every problem....then gave me a bill with a $20 discount because he'd found some of the items easier then he thought he would!!! A TRUE MASTER PLUMBER, (and comedian with a WONDERFUL disposition). My primary and backup plumbers have been replaced. If you'd like to meet a terrific guy who is also a remarkable plumber, CALL MAX!!!

CATEGORY plumbing

Rooter Drain Service Consultant,Water Heater Replacement, Tankless Water Heater Certified Installer,Gas Lines,Trenchless Sewer Tech, Copper Repipe Specialist,Plumbing remodels, Residential And Commercial Plumbing Specialist,Gas Earthquake Valve Installer, Toilet Specialist,And Garbage Disposal Specialist.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa