Affinity Painting Company

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2011

B Rated | 7 Reviews

I would like to quote you with a competitive painting or wall covering proposal for any of your projects. I seem to quote projects up to 30% less expensive than our competitors and can offer you, a Quick-Clean-Quality-Job, Green products and Green applications. We set ,a higher standard for valued service and satisfaction with many clients..... If you like me and agree with all of this, let's act now. So I can help you get even more of what you want, in the time you need it. My projects typically begin from $500.00-$1,000,000. We've service repeat clients for over a decade in the Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Orange counties and feel like we can to earn your business. Take a look at our ongoing clients and lasted projects, feel free to see actual photos of this years various work: • http://s1190.photobucket.com/home/AffinityPainting/allalbums We are involved in maintaining many of Los Angeles's and Orange County's new high end Retail stores and hotel renovations including: Cordon Bleu, Four Seasons, Hyatt, The LA Standard, Soffitel Hotel, Lowes ,Santa Monica, Marriot's, Holiday Inn, Renaissance Hotel, Victoria Secretes, Gucci, Burberry, Coach, Guess, Marciano, G by Guess, Kate Spade, Puma, Levi's, Eddie Bauer, Gap, Old Navy, J Crew, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Bahama, Aldo Shoes, Bebe, Build a Bear Downtown Disney, Nordstrom's, Best Buy, Office Depot, Disney, Borders, FedEx/Kinko's, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, Albertson's, Fresh and Easy, Superior Groceries, Vons, Whole Foods, and many more. Please contact us if you'd like to request additional information, clarification, or an estimate regarding this service or any of the other services that APC offers. Southern California - Los Angeles Area, Riverside County, Orange County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County,...

Inside Out Window Cleaning

In 2018, we are celebrating our 33rd anniversary serving satisfied customers in your neighborhood! At Inside Out, our window cleaners are experienced professionals, using only the best equipment and cleaning solutions to tackle all your home's needs. Start out by calling for a FREE BID during our business hours of Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM. A bid guarantees our customers that the crew has the right equipment the first time we show up to clean your house, including the length of ladder, specialty supports, and other considerations. We are licensed and fully insured (both for liability and worker's compensation)! Plus, with experience ranging from large corporate accounts to delicate and historical stained glass, you can be rest easy about the quality of service. In fact, Inside Out Window Cleaning guarantees your satisfaction, or we will return to fix the problem... AT NO EXTRA COST! Some commercial clients you might recognize would be: Rusnak Motor Cars, Simpson Buick, Simpson Chevrolet, Mini of Monrovia, Bozzani Motors, Longo Lexus, Longo Toyota, C. W. Driver, Minasian and Associates, Bristol Farms and The Hale Corporation. Don't let cleaning your windows become a hassle! With our company, you can take that extra time to pursue something you truly enjoy doing. We would be happy to be of service to you, and hope that when you have need for window cleaning, you will keep our company in mind. Thank you for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.

11/10/2017

Affinity Paint does not stand behind their workmanship

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
If I could give this company 0 stars I would. I had him paint my rental property and paid extra for 25 year paint. Turns out after 2 years the paint is peeling. I called him, Albert Abad, the owner and he is like so sad, so sorry. You can pay me again to redo it. Yea right, why would I let you touch my house again. Albert, also did another paint job for me at another location and I had to have that redone after one year. Obviously Affinity uses the cheapest paint possible,but tells you it’s the best possible paint and charges you extra. Bait and switch outfit. So fast forward, we are now 4 years later the paint is peeling every where. I had 2 other painters come to look at it and both said clearly he did not prep and prime your house, nor use high quality paint. If you want your paint to look like these pictures, I would highly recommend you choose Affinity Painting and they will do nothing to fix. The funny thing is the old paint underneath is still adhered to the stucco.

CATEGORY house painters

D

05/30/2015

I wish I could give Mitigation 2 separate reviews. The actual work performed by them and or subcontractors was fine. They came out quicklyand started right away. Only complaint was towards the end of the project, they told me a finish date then disappeared for a few weeks until finally coming back (not by the date).  BUT, the people that ran the business were a nightmare. They were rude and commun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed broken pipe behind a laundry room wall, removed mildew, replaced drywall, flooring, painted. Was billed to insurance.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

09/30/2014

It was very good. The guy that I had was really good. He got it all done within the timeframe. He didn't do any proper cleaning of the walls. He just painted. He just strictly came in and did the painting. He did very minor cleaning of the walls and he didn't smooth out all the walls but that wasn't what I paid for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Affinity Painting Company for interior painting. He painted two rooms.

CATEGORY interior painters

06/16/2014

Project went well. Done on time. Nodelays. We had one issue of premature peeling on a varnished window. But Affinity had someone come out and revarnish the window.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior of home.

CATEGORY house painters

02/13/2014

It went great! The painters were very meticulous, I found a few spots that had been missed during my review of the service and they fixed them right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the exterior of the house. They pressure washed the house prior to painting along with replacing some rotted woodwork.

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Products/Services: Residential and Commercial Facility & Property Maintenance / Services Interior & Exterior Painting Wallcovering installation and removal Staining and refinishing Environmental Friendly Coatings and Finishes Floor Coating and removals Garage floor coatings Decorative finish or murals General repairs and handyman services Company Info: Bonded/CA License # 933142 General Liability/Workers Comp 40 pl

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available