A1 EVENT AND PARTY RENTAL

Founded 1958 • Angie's List since April 2005

A1 Party is an event rental company that specializes in building innovative events for a large gathering of several thousand or a small intimate party with your closest friends. Discover how A1 Party can help your event! Our collection includes the finest tenting, seating, lighting,...

J Display Case

66  REVIEWS
J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

Award 2019

10/21/2015

D

06/20/2013

Didn't end up using them because they were extremely unresponsive.  I made 6 calls to the business requesting a quote in writing and to set up the order and I would never receive a call back and/or email as promised.  After the 5th attempt to get the quote in writing I called to tell them never mind and I found another company with a comparable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trying to use this vendor for table and chair rentals for a party. Price was good.

10/12/2010

We used this rental company for our garden wedding in 1996, and they were excellent. It's good to know they are still in business. Will be using them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rented tables, linens, chairs, and food serving equipment

04/26/2005

THIS RENTAL COMPANY IS VERY DEPENDABLE. I CALLED THEM THE VERY DAY THAT I NEEDED THE ITEMS. I NEEDED CHAIRS THAT WERE NICE, AND THE COLOR WHITE. THEY HAD ME DRIVE RIGHT INTO THEIR WAREHOUSE AND PICK THEM UP. THEY LOADED THEM FOR ME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THIS LARGE RENTAL COMPANY RENTED ME A TABLE CLOTH AND 16 CHAIRS. I NEEDED THEM THE LAST MINUTE AND I CALLED THEM UP AND THEY RENTED THEM TO ME WITH A VERY GOOD ATTITUDE.

CATEGORY party rentals

Rentals: Tables, Chairs, Linen, China, Flatware, Catering Equipment, Lighting, Tenting, Custom Fabrication, Power, Power Distribution, Heating, Decor, Crowd Control, Audio/Visual

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover