Shane Rodriguez Construction

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since May 2010

Excellent customer service, and satisfaction Lic. # 844689 Free estimates 20% senior discount 5% Angie's list discount Specializing in hard to fix problems DON'T GO INSANE CALL SHANE...

CBX Roofs

14  REVIEWS
CBX Roofs

CBX is the premier roofing contractors existing in Redding California. Put your faith in our reliable residential and commercial roofing work. We take pride in our quality, efficiency and clean up. Family owned and operated by Chad, Jared, and Troy Romney. They’ve combined their extensive construction knowledge with the ability to innovate in order to serve their customer’s better and faster results than competitors.

07/09/2013

Work was fast , crew were very good, worked hard. They were polite, answered our questions. We were very pleased with the work--removed old cement in garage and all the roots of trees, laid rebar, and poured cement. It is nice and level now. l

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recemented my garage

CATEGORY concrete repair,roofing

C

04/15/2013

Shane seemed to be very busy and was slow to respond to my calls . When finally able to come to the house to prepare an estimate, there was no indication by his truck or attire that he was a professional, (no business license, business name displayed). When the estimate arrived it was for the cheapest job possible (which may have been my fault for mentioning that I wanted to sell the house). Even ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Only came to do an estimate for new roofing.

CATEGORY roofing

03/19/2013

GOOD.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FINNISHING AND SEALING WOOD FLOORS. TRIM. SOME A/C SERVICE. CAN'T REMEMBER THE EXACT TIME AND PRICE. JUST REMEMBER THAT I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE WORK AND THE PRICE.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

03/07/2013

He came over when he said he was going to come over and I liked his price so I hired him. His quoted price is $1,500 and I found him on Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Shane Rodriguez Construction to build a small deck with stairs.

CATEGORY decks

01/01/2013

Shane was very easy to work with and communicate with. We had to go back and forth on the phone a few times to find a time that worked in both our schedules and I appreciated his time in making it work. He did the work for a great price and I no longer have any leaks!!! Thank you so much, I will definitely use his services again in the future. Nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shane repaired two leaks on commercial buildings, resealed roof jacks and damaged roof panels.

CATEGORY roofing

New construction,remodeling,repairs,service,concrete,roofing,electrical,plumbing,decks,patios,landscaping,fix leaking buildings