Termite Terry Pest Control, Inc.

A97 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2007

785 W. 17th St., Unit G

Costa Mesa, CA 92627

Winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award for NINE consecutive years! Serving Orange County California. Specializing in thorough termite inspections, termite treatments, fumigations and wood repairs. We also offer a full line of pest control services, bee control, rodent control and animal removal. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should call Termite Terry: Over TWENTY EIGHT YEARS of doing termite inspections on residential and commercial properties. Real estate inspection expert Over 600 MILLION DOLLARS worth of real estate has been sold using Termite Terrys inspections, treatments and repairs. California State Branch 1 Field Rep. California State Branch 2 Operators license. California State Branch 3 Operators license. Department of Agriculture QAL licenses #A & B. We service Orange County, California. Our company provides a full line of termite treatments and fumigations. We also have carpenters on staff to do your wood repairs (no subcontractors).Full line of Pest Control services:Green and Organic Pest Control, Rodent Control services, Termite Inspection, Escrow Reports, Termite Treatments, Termite Fumigations, Termite/Fungus Damage repair/replacement, Patio & Deck Repair, EPA Certified Renovator (Pre 1978 Home repairs) Subarea/Attic Rodent/Bird feces clean/sanitize. Dead animal removal....

pest control (96)woodworking (9)animal removal (2)awning installation (1)garage door repair and installation (1)

09/21/2019

Initially sprayed outside only as I had a house guest ($150.); will come back within 30 days for inside and garage ($50 if within 30 days).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spiders & Ants

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

08/16/2018

Terry takes pride In his work , really knows his stuff . Even though coupe months passed he still honored his work , and the cost this time .....No Charge ❗️Thank you Terry , I really appreciate you work ethic and knowledge .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My tenant In Irvine , had Rats in their crawl space . Terry came out ASAP , placed wire mesh in all areas that would incite rats to Come in . Terry came out every wk to check on areas let traps and monitor them . Time passed we thought we “got them”❗️ Then the call came in we thought they were back .called Terry once again .Terry came out examined the areas , no rats decided it could be big squirrels, but is coming out every wk to make sure .

04/16/2018

Skip H. was very professional, on time, and provided a thorough education as part of his inspection. He confirmed some damage that I had seen and found a few spots that I hadn't been aware of. My interaction with the office staff to schedule and process payments was straightforward. We scheduled at my convenience and the work was performed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection and tenting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

01/24/2018

Punctual, friendly and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2018

12/15/2017

I would absolutely hire this company again. When you call for information the individual who answers the phone actually can answer your questions and address your concerns. Then the inspector comes out, does an extensive inspection. Which is explained to you in detail and a price for the work given at that time. The tenting people were polite and very considerate. I had one issue on my return home...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood repair and fumigation

CATEGORY pest control, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

10/31/2017

The termite inspector, Skip, was very thorough in explaining the fumigation process and what was required in preparation for the fumigation. He also took the time to answer all my questions. The fumigation crew was very very professional and efficient. I would use "Termite" Terry for future termite and pest control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fumigation for termites of 4 bedroom, 3 bath (2300 square foot) house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

10/09/2017

All the work went as promised on on time. Excellent quality and service. The ant control service has worked great. Its holds the ants off for a good 12 months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection, fumigation, damaged wood repair. The last few years I have had Termite Terry Pest Control spray my yard for very bad ants it the house problem.

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2016

D

09/13/2017

The inspector showed up spent very little time, only on the outside of the house, and told me I did not need termite treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection and treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Good Morning [Member Name Removed], We are very concerned about your comments, and have sent you a personal letter in the mail, to see how we can resolve this issue. Please call Terry directly on his cell phone at your convenience. 949-378-4128

05/02/2017

Eric did a great job. Very helpful and polite. Prompt. I recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control/ exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2017

04/12/2017

Skip was very professional during the inspection and estimate. The day of service Skip and his men were on time, which is always a plus. Most importantly, they protected my carpet on the inside work and did a wonderful job both inside and out. They made sure that the carpet was returned to it's original condition and cleaned up areas they performed work. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone! Discount...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service for subterranean termites.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

Full line of pest control services, termite fumigations & treatments, dryrot & termite damage repairs. We service residential & commercial properties.

We are not equipped to do live trapping for animals such as opussums, skunks, coyotes, etc. If you need help with these, please call and we'll be happy to refer you to someone that can help you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover