R.C.I. Roofing Co., Inc.

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since May 2012

R.C.I. Roofing is a 26 year old family owned business, husband and wife team. We give discounts for senior citizens, military, police, firemen, lifeguards we support our community. We are licensed bonded and insured....

N/A
Riverside Homeinspections

Home inspection

10/28/2019

Great. The worker was truly a blessing to complete it so well. He was devoted to getting it done is a timely manner and knew what was the best method to seal it. Job well done!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My patio roofing to be resealed

11/17/2017

The job was excellent. Chuck and Shannon arrived promptly for the estimate. It was a little higher than another company but RCI was going to do a lot more work in replacing the roof, such as replacing the copper edges to the roof, which I agreed with. The old copper was 30 years old. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We replaced the roof on our beach house in Newport Beach.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you so much for the review. We truly enjoyed working with you!

02/11/2016

Sent a message with photos and placed a call a week ago. No response, thus far. The weather is warm this week, so I doubt they are busy with storm emergency repairs. Hmmm. Maybe they are on vacation? Other ratings seem to be positive.

CATEGORY roofing

Hi [Removed Member Name] , Really sorry that you did not get a response, I'm not sure why I did not get your message. I always call back on the same day. And yes, we were busy then, however, I would have called you back, no matter how busy we are. Again, sorry [Removed Member Name] for not responding and for such a late reply to this. I hope that you give us another call 949-650-1079 Shannon RCI R...

11/02/2015

Very well.  Once the tiles were identified and located, all work was performed professionally and done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired missing roof tiles.

Thank you!

09/21/2015

They were right on time and were in and out and got everything taken care of. Chuck is the owner and was here the whole time.  Very nice guy and his wife Shannon took my orginal call and made an appiontment for her husband to come right out and give us an estimate.  We were very impressed and would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak by our Skylight on the second floor and damage to the roof tiles.  They fixed the sklight and fixed a good portion of the tiles.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

[member's name removed] Thank you so very much for taking the time to not only submit a nice review but you also referred us to your realtor, and other people. We really do appreciate it, most of our business is generated by word of mouth and referrals. THANK YOU again! Shannon RCI Roofing

We are a full-service roofing and construction company - new roofs, roof repairs, solar tubes, gutters, custom fabricated gutters, copper gutters, sky lights, preventive maintenance, leak detection, roof inspections/certifications and detailed reports for real estate transactions and homeowners, we perform work on all types of roofs, such as residential, commercial and industrial. It could be a small leak repair or a extensive re-roof on a industrial building.

We do not perform jobs with regard to plumbing, electrical, landscaping, air conditioning or metal roofs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express