Piecemakers

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since June 2012

General building and remodeling. The finest craftsmen in cabinetry, tile & marble. No job too big - No job too little... We stand behind our work - we're here to stay!!...

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

01/12/2015

They have a county store. She knows my hair and she knows me. I do like the conversation. I don’t have to find someone new each month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Piecemakers for hairdressing. They did cut and color. I have been going there for years.

CATEGORY hair salon

09/24/2013

The bidding process took a while but they always called to let me know what was going on.  They were very busy plus I had a long list of repairs that needed custom work so the itemizing took awhile. Once the agreement was settled, they were at the house the next day.  They have had 2-4 men crews working all day.  The work is beautiful and they are professional and cheerful workers.  The house is a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A list of Honey do's..... Ceiling repair, flooring and wall repair due to water damage, baseboard and crown moulding, electrical in walls and kitchen, plus.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

05/29/2013

It fixed the problem. They also measured the door because we want a new door installed. They are very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sealed my shower because it was leaking. We have used them for years. They provide excellent customer service.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

07/31/2012

If you are into arts and crafts it is a wonderful place to go. I took a cooking class offered on a Friday night and the pie I made was the best tasting pie I have ever had. They offer others classes as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took a cooking class from Piecemakers.

CATEGORY cooking classes

06/13/2012

1) Total above Includes tip. Even if they'd done poor work, just their enthusiasm and good natured attitudes deserved tipping. 2) They said upfront that they're super busy and not to expect an early work date. Got on their schedule inside of two weeks, after calling once to hurry things up.  3) Trying to troubleshoot the electrical in our den, one of the three man team spent over 2 hours an unexpe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They recommended  better ventilation in one bathroom, and then 1) purchased and installed a stronger bathroom ceiling fan and related ductwork. 2) installed track lighting (which I purchased at local DIY center) on a 15' high open beam ceiling, and in the process, troubleshot the electrical in this poorly done 1970's add-on den where they installed the lighting.

CATEGORY handyman service