CA Preferred Services Inc.

A65 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since February 2013

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

394 Rochester Street PO Box 10396

Costa Mesa, CA 92627

**Call or text (510) 579-9825 for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 17 years of experience, we can help with any project you need within your home. At CA Preferred Services, we pride ourselves in being a one-stop-shop for all of your home improvement needs. We specialize in anything from small handyman repairs, to complete kitchen or bathroom renovation projects. We are known for our custom remodels and quick competitive estimates. We are properly licensed and insured for all our work. We look forward to working with you and helping you build your dream home! Call or text (510) 579-9825. ...

Handyman Services (63)Electrical (9)Doors (8)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (7)Lighting (5)Exterior Painting (5)Interior Painting (4)Plumbing (4)Awnings (3)Glass and Mirrors (3)Drywall (3)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (3)

01/28/2020

Very well. Job took nearly 4 hrs. and we were charged for 1/2 day of work. Work was professionally done and the advance estimate of time required was accurate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remounting towel rods and electrical outlets. Repair a failing handle on the microwave. handle lighting fixture replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

01/26/2020

Dale was friendly, courteous and professional. He did the job perfectly, with all the details requested. Will definitely be calling him again for future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

10/15/2019

very well. I entered on my first evaluation I didn't finish. I indicated how happy I was with the work completed and how great the handyman was. He was so polite and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY awnings, handyman service, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

08/16/2019

we were very pleased with the work that Dale did at a fair price. He was very professional and had vast knowledge for the various jobs he was doing for us. He re- sanded the wood all around the front of the house including 3 large eve's on top of the house, as well as the facia board around the entire house, filled in the weathered spots, then repainted all wood. He replaced wood on a door jam ent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
various woodwork, took out bathroom heater and filled space in, and re-painted the wood

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, handyman service, woodworking, house painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

07/23/2019

Dale was very easy to work with. He was practical and recommended a cost-effective solution to my problem. He came to inspect the job and give an estimate. I ended up hiring him on the same day and he finished the job to my satisfaction that same day. I was very pleased. Cost including parts and labor was just shy of $690.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace kitchen faucet and repair leak around kitchen sink

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

07/15/2019

Dale did a great job and much faster than I had expected. He saved me money by reusing some of the crown molding that needed to be reconfigured.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown, floor and door trim.

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

COST $619.28

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

07/13/2019

It went wonderfully! Dale is extremely courteous and professional. I'll definitely be hiring him for future home projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new mailbox at my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

07/04/2019

Dale showed up on time to the job and in discussing the job on site, it was clear that he had a diverse set of skills for the job. We added some work on to the job in mid-stream and he adjusted amicably and appropriately with a fair adjustment in price. He completed the job in time at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring in Travel Trailer

CATEGORY flooring, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2019

01/26/2019

He did a great job. I would hire him again for other jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build cabinetry under kitchen sink. Hung a large mirror in our bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

10/22/2018

Dale did a fantastic job in fixing my kitchen cabinets. He was prompt and efficient, and went about the right away of fixing things instead of just trying to get the job done. He has a very flexible schedule, and actually came out on a Sunday afternoon. He comes in with a fully stocked truck, so he has everything you would possibly need for household repairs. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinet repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2018

Cabinetry, Carpentry, Stone and Glass, Tile Installations, Drywall, Electrical, Panel Installations, Fire System Controls, New Circuit Installs, and Motors.

General Contracting, Concrete, and appliance repairs.

NA