1privateinvestigator.com

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/31/2020

555 Anton Blvd Suite 150

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private detectives, and litigation support staff, also provide many services to private individuals. Our work for individuals includes confidential marital infidelity cases, child custody cases and nanny surveillance. Our staff includes police-trained, seasoned professional investigators, document experts, interview experts, and industry experts in the credit, collections, lending, and legal fields. We investigate online and offline. If you have a hunch, we can check it out and find the truth – as we have done for so many clients. FREE CONSULTATION 844- 663- 4631...

private investigating (23)home security system (1)

08/16/2019

Gary is highly professional and efficient. He says what he does and does what he says. His prices are extremely reasonable for the services he offers and he is extremely forthcoming and honest with regards with possible costs so that there are no surprises. I would give Gary the highest recommendation for anyone seeking private detective services! A+ for Gary!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
seek out individual to collect on judgement against him.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Thank You. It was a pleasure to work for you.

05/29/2019

Great job, appreciate his professionalism and quick response, I would hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Copy of my marriage license

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed]- I appreciate your business.

04/24/2019

Jim and his team did a fine job of reviewing my query, and then following up when i had additional questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investigation services

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work for you.

03/13/2019

The PI and his team did everything they can to find this person. The PI told me that they were able to locate her physical address but not her phone number because she told them that her "prepaid cell phone is not operational". Because they did not provide me her phone number they refunded 100% of the payment I made - even though I told them I will be happy with 50% refund. Very pleased with my ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locate a phone number of old friend who might have returned to their home country.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate communication with you.

03/12/2019

1privateinvestigator.com = A lot of bang for the buck. P.I. services proferred expedient results for the location and assets of a debtor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Location and Asset Search

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was nice to work with you.

02/01/2019

i did not hired them they wanted $$$$$$ way to money (19,000.00) for 2 days of work they will not stop calling or text me..........( sometimes 6 times a day) all hours of the night and day i told them to stop but they will not go away

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wanted to find someone

CATEGORY home security systems,private investigators

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

This person is was not an Angie's List customer. There is no record of her in our lead system. We never quoted anybody 19,000 for two days of work, nor do we provide guard or alarm services.Our office did not talk to her, or have any contact with her. We have contacted Angie's list to dispute this review as its false.

01/23/2019

Money, money, money was all his concern. Every other word was about depending on the budget or how much money we have. I had already asked what his payment was, but still every word was about depending on the budget. Then he went on this diatribe about people don't understand how much work this is and depending on the money. He could care less about what I was asking of him to help me with. When I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investigation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

Im sorry you viewed our discussion this way. You asked for many tasks that were expensive and wanted to know what if on many aspects of your request. I want to price out what you wanted done and part of this was to find out what you wanted to spend on the request so I could determine what I can do for you within your budget.

10/25/2017

Acuity was prompt and responsive. They did everything they said they would in the timeframe that they promised. The information I received was extensive, but had only a few more details than I already had after doing internet searches on my own. If you are not comfortable with searching for information online, or just don't have the time to do it, I would definitely use their services. I believe i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Acuity look for contact information for a relative who I have not communicated with in a few years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

08/29/2017

I was appalled to learn that the service provider would not do a back ground check to help me locate my missing daughter and especially because he felt I would be wasting my money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked for a background check to help me locate my missing relative and the service provider told me I would be wasting my money hiring a Private Investigator to help me find my daughter. And he refunded my money.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

When the "client" is the subject of a Restraining Order we are legally prohibited from providing information. We are sorry that we could not be of assistance and wish her the very best.

08/16/2017

Asset Search - they didn't find anything in online databases, so unfortunately no help there. They recommended I dig through the target's trash to find bank letters. I did that and it was somewhat helpful. Social Security / Birthdate - they got it. Sometimes they don't answer the phones or hit deadlines they said they'd hit, but in the end they did complete their service, and due to my unsatisfact...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asset search, and social security / birthdate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017