Adam's Lawn Care and Design

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2012

Go to www.ecoronado.com to view an interview with Adam called "THE MODEL GARDENER'... Adam's Lawn Care and Design started in 2006. He started this company in very tough times and has made a soaring success out of a small business that started at the down turn of the economy.This company is owned and operated by Adam Smith and has several part time employees. Adam is always there at all the jobs sites and manages all workers and reviews all work done. Billing is monthly and/or bimonthly depending upon residences and commercial buildings. Payment is usually by check mailed to PO BOX, Coronado Calif....

Omega Turf Artificial Grass

With well over a decade of experience our family owned company puts the service back in customer service. We are licensed, bonded, insured and carry workman's compensation for your protection. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and deliver the yard of your dreams.

03/19/2013

I use them all the time. He is very personable. I think that his prices are very fair considering what I've heard around town about other places. He is always there when he says he is going to be there. I think he is very reasonable and I think he would be a good fit for you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adam's Landscaping & Lawn Care had come out and mowed the lawn and trimmed the edges on my very small yard. He also cleaned off the concrete and everything.

CATEGORY lawn service

03/28/2012

I have been using his services for about a year. He always comes when he is supposed to, is punctual, personable, reasonable, and he will help you out. If there is one time things you need that he doesn't normally do, he is glad to help. He is trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used his services every other week for lawn care.

CATEGORY lawn service

Landscape design. Lawn maintenance. Out door lighting installation. Water features. Irrigation installation

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard