Integrated Paver Systems

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since May 2012

Our mission at Integrated Paver Systems is to help design your dream project then transform that dream into a financial realm that makes sense, making your dream a reality. With over 30 years of experience in the home improvement arena, from laborers to business owners, we apply our knowledge to create an aesthetically pleasing, functional project. From conception to completion, our experience and professional demeanor shines through....

NRG UPGRADE

8  REVIEWS
NRG UPGRADE

NRG UPGRADE elevates homes and properties across the US by combining home improvement services along with green technology solutions to help property owners maximize natural resources, increase property values and decrease utility payments all while creating a positive impact by keeping the planet safe.

08/16/2017

My project could not have gone any better. The crew was fantastic. They were on time every day, extremely friendly, and at the end of it all, cleaned up like they were never even there! I can't wait to have Integrated Paver Systems build me a BBQ and fireplace in my backyard!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I replaced my ugly concrete driveway with interlocking pavers. I created lighted steps with pilasters coming off the sidewalk to the front of my house. I also made a front courtyard area where I added stack stone veneer to the front of my house. We removed all the existing grass and replaced it with artificial turf. We also prepped for my backyard by installing a brand new drain system that ran out to the street.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,landscaping,masonry,drain pipe,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

05/25/2017

-They were the best. The turned my plan into reality. - No stress - they did it in 1/2 the time they thought it would take!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A backyard paver job - 2 circles and tree wall and a step.

CATEGORY hardscaping

07/09/2016

We went from all dirt and a very small concrete patio to an absolutely beautiful backyard.  The pavers were installed in just a few days and their employees were all professional and conscientious, cleaning up each day before leaving.  My husband and I are extremely happy with the final product and have recommended Integrated Paver Systems to several new neighbors moving into the community.  Thank...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 1500 square feet of pavers in backyard.

CATEGORY hardscaping

08/13/2015

Integrated Paver Systems re-routed a drainage pipe onto street level. Drilled a curb core and came back the following week to add finishing touches.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Integrated Paver Systems re-routed a drainage pipe onto street level

CATEGORY drain pipe,hardscaping

08/13/2015

Mark and his team did an outstanding job from start to finish. We had three bids and we were confident in Integrated Paver Systems. After they submitted some sample stones and making our stone/color selection, Mark and I met near my work to go over final paper work and scheduled the install date. They tore out the original concrete driveway and walkway to front door, including a root system that h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old concrete driveway and front door walkway with paving stones. Added new walkway to side gate.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Residential and commercial construction installing pavers, outdoor design, natural stone, interlocking pavers, decorative concrete, walls, artificial turf, low voltage lighting, patio covers, fire pits & water features.

Asphalt.