Frankie's Construction and Restoration

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160731

420 N McKinley St

Corona, CA 92879

We are a small family owned business here to provide the best craftsmanship service to our customers just the old fashion way, wether with only our crew of 3 guys or our extended family of general and special contractors from roofers, electricians, making no job to big or small. Interior or exterior home or business beautification is what we do just like you see on HGTV, background in Europe and Bay Area, here in Social since 1999. From color coordination to interior design of space to painting, vintage or French couture faux finish, Venetian plaster and real brush artistic murals to timeless floors, wood or natural stone to your basic house lift or exterior curb appeal, kitchens, bathrooms or splendid fireplaces. You can pay with Credit Card, Checks or Cash and financing is not available. Uses licensed electrical subcontractors for larger electrical projects....

home remodeling (65)home remodeling (35)flooring (30)interior painting (25)tile installation (18)hardwood flooring (17)electrical (17)plumbing (16)marble and granite (15)woodworking (15)interior design (15)countertop installation (15)

07/21/2020

Frankie and his workers are all amazing. Professional, efficient & all-around good guys. Finished work is phenomenal. Pricing is more than fair. I will hire them again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel bath, upstairs flooring, stair flooring, painting, electrical

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring,glass repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

03/06/2020

We met Frankie and his team in 2018 when he came to help as a subcontractor on our project of building our dream home in a private community in Laguna Beach. Our first contractor didn't work out and it looked like our second contractor was also getting overwhelmed by the complexities of building a custom home designed by a well known architect whose work has been featured in magazines like Archite...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Home Construction

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,glass repair,hardwood floor repair,insulation,interior designers,landscaping,irrigation systems,lighting,masonry,mulch,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,fireplaces,woodworking,marble & granite,muralist,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

10/05/2018

Frankie takes a personal interest in his customers. Prompt and professional. When he saw rain forecast he rescheduled the work to make sure the home was protected before the rain -- without being asked! His crew were very professional and skilled. He has become my "go to" contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside Wood trim repair

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

10/03/2018

They were fantastic. Beautiful work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a total remodel of my backyard.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

10/03/2018

Frankie and his crew removed my tub and replaced floor, shower and added a beautiful granite counter top after overhauling my bathroom cabinets. His keen eye and artistic talent resulted in a beautiful bathroom worthy of a palazzo in Italy! I didn't expect such elegance... I am overwhelmed with its beauty :))

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bathroom was completely remodeled.

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,flooring,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

08/26/2018

The work was exceptional.. My granite island top became cracked so I called Frankie and he told me where to go to choose another top and I picked quartz and he came measured my top and he also told me I could do a desk top with the same material ...He also changed my sink to a stainless deep dble sink and changed my faucet...When he got the quartz and had it ready to install, the work took 2 days ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed quartz island top, new faucet and desk top

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

06/15/2018

Prompt, courteous, competent, Honest, And with Reasonable pricing, I will be working with these professionals again in the future for my bathrooms and many other home improvements I will be needing around the house. Found them on Angie's list and glad I did!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fire Place repair, interior painting laid laminate flooring

CATEGORY flooring,insulation,masonry,remodeling,fireplaces,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

04/26/2018

Frankie and his crew were amazing. Always punctual. Super clean and tidy. Couldn't ask for a better contractor. Very competitive pricing. I'm very glad to have found Frankie. He will be doing the rest of my projects and I'm excited to have him return. Thanks Frankie.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen counter top replacement with new backsplash. Travertine floors.

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,plumbing,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2018

03/12/2018

Frankie and his crew are the best! Everyone was friendly and responsive to my requests and needs. The work was done quickly and professionally. The end result was beyond my expectations. My home looks brand new! Frankie kept me informed of the schedule and checked with me frequently to make sure all was well. The workers were amazing -- professional, quick, and thorough. Despite the disorder in my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair water damage

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,water damage restoration,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

02/14/2018

We called Frankie on a Saturday evening to take a look at a leak in the ceiling that we were concerned with. He came out Sunday morning and gave us a quote and started working on the project. While he was there we told him other concerns we had around the house. Since we were going to sell our home, he gave us suggestions and what things needed to be repaired to be able to get a good sale on the h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair drywall from water damage, fix leaks and other various maintence on home.

CATEGORY plumbing,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2018

Interior Decorating. Color Coordination. Painting. Faux & Venetian Wall Finish. Murals. Wood Floors & Stone Installation, Sales & Finish. Stained Concrete. Wood Work. Custom Built Vintage Furniture & Fireplaces. Kitchen Upgrade. Granite & Backsplash. Base & Crown Molding. Stained Concrete Floors. Exterior Painting. Wood Decks. Exterior Landscaping & Designing. Gates. Fences. Electrical & Plumbing Services. Remodeling. Disposal 12' And 14' Trailer Drop Off, Water & Smoke Damage

Framing. Roofing. Solar System. Garage Doors. Concrete Pouring.