Carpet Emporium & Flooring

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since July 2011

Additional phone numbers - (951) 247-4403, (951) 300-3310. Additional website - www.carpetandflooringcoronaca.info; Estimates are $20 which is credited back upon purchase of services....

Porcelain & Fiberglass Maintenance

We have been in business since 1955, making us the oldest refinishing company in the nation. You can trust that our experience will offer you a level of professionalism and quality that is unsurpassed. Porcelain & Fiberglass Maintenance uses hi-tech coatings originally developed for the aerospace industry. These sophisticated coatings produce a wonderfully smooth & shiny surface which is incredibly durable. We are a family-owned business, and the industry leader in superior quality and cost-effective refinishing. We specialize in porcelain & fiberglass bathtubs, tile showers & tub surrounds, bathroom sinks & countertops, integrated non-skid bottoms, and marble honing & polishing. Experience is priceless, which is why we are the only company endorsed on paper by American Standard and Kohler. Please feel free to contact us for a free estimate so we can provide you with the excellent service you deserve.

12/23/2014

Good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet installation

02/10/2014

They were competitive in their pricing and they had a really good selection. of various prices.Their installations was pretty quick and cleaned up after themselves. We were really happy with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Carpet Emporium & Flooring.

CATEGORY carpet installation

07/31/2011

Talked to Vic at the Corona Carpet Emporium. I indicated I wanted to replace carpeting in the office and master bedroom. The carpet in the office was still in good shape except the cats had torn a small section at the entrance. I was also trying to decide whether to replace the carpet in the master walk-in closet or install tile on the floor. I picked out a carpet that I thought might work and bro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take out old carpet and replace with new carpet in Master Bedroom. Repair carpet at entrance to Office. Take out old carpet in walk-in closet and replace with new tile that I supplied.

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring

Thank you Member, I do really appreciate your review, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Ceramic tile, natural stones, granite counters, mattresses, hardwood, carpet, and laminate.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available