Southern California Painter

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2014

Southern California Painter is a business ran and started by me, Bryce Hollier. Since i was a young boy i used to help my grandpa work on his rental properties, then also my dad with the management company of 25+ years that he is still currently working for. What i offer is the honesty, integrity, and professionalism that i have had instilled in me by these great men. We bring you quality high grade work at a cost effective small business owner price. Me and my team work closely with many property owners and management companies and are always expanding each year on our search for more. Come check out the quality experience yourself where we never leave room for lowered expectations....

N/A

Ruth Handyman

0  REVIEWS
Ruth Handyman

08/28/2018

I needed interior paint for a rental unit. I didn't need top quality job. I just needed fresh paint, however all estimates I got were very expensive. I think because I got estimates from the painting or remodeling company. So I tried handy man instead of the painting company and this company's estimate was about half to one third less than other company. So I immediately sign the contract. They di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint

CATEGORY interior painters

04/14/2018

Have looked at problem, went to home depot to get parts needed. Was done in about 30-40 mins. The gave us a time frame but called and informed us it would be a little later then he anticipated but did show up on time. Just glad the was able to help us on such short notice. Mr. Hollinger was curtious, respectful, and now it works fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a loud whistling and constant running water when ever flushed the toilet.

CATEGORY handyman service

D

04/10/2018

I called and we agreed that he would come out to do an estimate on March 25. Bryce arrived on time and took a look at the work we wanted done. He is very pleasant and personable. Bryce said he would have an estimate for me within a day or so. Today is April 9 and I still haven’t heard from him. I used another handyman from Angie’s List and the work is done and done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several small jobs around the house: install safety grab bars in shower stall, repair brick flowerbed where mortar had crumbled, fix lid of storage cabinet, among other small tasks.

CATEGORY handyman service

12/11/2017

Angies list should truly VET the people you refer. The reviews for Bryce Hollier have to be fake and made up from friends. This was deliberate short cuts this unprofessional person took to paint our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Bryce Hollier to paint our house. He has NO idea what he is doing as an unlicensed painter, handyman or whatever he claims to be. He has destroyed our property but his inept work. The bids we are getting to correct what he has done is upwards of $20,000 or more. The windows, doors, wood trim around the windows and doors, the 4 garage doors have to be stripped down to bare wood as he sprayed them with a stucco spray head and the paint is so thick and rough it has ruined the molding. He refused to remedy his work or acknowledge that he has destroyed our property or refund any of or money. Once we informed him we were unhappy with his work, he quit responding and refused to come to a resolution and refund any of our money we had paid him. We paid him for more work than has been completed. Then he shows up at our house at 9:00 pm with the Sheriff stating we won’t give him back his equipment that he left at our house. He didn’t show on Friday. He did not contact us or respond to our request. Who does that other than a GUILTY person that KNOWINGLY SCREWED UP SOMEONES PROPERTY????

CATEGORY interior painters

11/18/2017

All work was done beautifully and I’m very happy with the results. Ceiling needs reinforcement before one fan can be installed. He will come back and do the extra work necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, doggy door and ceiling fans all look great! Bryce and his team were prompt, polite, tidy, prepared and cleaned up after they were done.

CATEGORY handyman service,ceiling fans,house painters,interior painters

We offer a wide array of handyman services. Basically anything you can think of that you may need done on the inside or outside of your home we got you covered from electrical to landscaping and everything in between.

Roofing, Flooring, Tiling