Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since April 2015

C Rated | 5 Reviews

**Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. 242 Prospect Ave Long Beach CA 90803...

Brothers Sheetmetal

223  REVIEWS
Brothers Sheetmetal

Over 24 years of being in business and yes! we really are brothers. Family owned & operated since 1989 with many of our long time original employees. Same name, same location, same phone number and the same old school sheetmetal craftsmanship for over 24 years. Installation of all types and sizes of raingutters. Also sheet metal fabrications and installations. Award winning.

03/29/2017

Not well at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Pat install rain gutter shields to keep the leaves from clogging my gutters. Some months later, because the gutter guards were ineffective, I paid him $175 to have the gutters cleaned. A few months later, during a torrential downpour, my gutters were overflowing. I got a ladder out and cleared a vast amount of leaves from my gutters. I called pat and told him there were no gutter guards where the water had been overflowing. He suggested my gardeners had taken them! He said he'd come out and take a look. That was months ago and I've never heard from him again.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

05/25/2016

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
was supposed to clean and repair gutters Upon arrival tripled price cleaned gutters and said he'd be back to repair leaking gutters Never returned until 2016 did quick ineffective  repair for additional $300 At this time I am spending over $1000.00 to repair rotted wood from those leaking gutters  I'm using an Angies list provider to do this and hoping this company is legitimate Very very frustrated by poor service of gutter company

05/10/2016

It went great. I will definitely use Pat again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pat's team cleaned all of the rain gutters on my large ranch-style house.

11/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pat Bresnahan showed up with his crew on time as scheduled and got all the cleaning done, and came back later as he promised and completed the needed repairs to our gutters. They were pleasant to have here, efficient and hard working. I relied on other reviews on them in Angie's List and was not disappointed. We are preparing for El Nino.

07/03/2015

He brought 2 or 3 men with him who did all the labor very quickly.  They did not break any tiles in the process.  And replaced one previously shattered tile. I have no idea where they got the spare tile to do this, but it looks great . And I didn't ask them for this, it was a bonus. They were very quick and tool around 30 minutes. They showed up for the job 15 minutes early which was fine for me. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him to re-attach a loose 2nd story gutter.  He did that and also tightened all my other gutters, cleaned them, and replaced a broken roof tile.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Residential & Commercial Gutter Cleaning, Maintenance, & Repair. Aluminum Gutter Installation. Window Washing & Cleaning.