Re-Bath By Schicker

• Angie's List since November 2008

12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

1059 Detroit Ave

Concord, CA 94518

ReBath by Schicker offers one stop shopping for your bathroom remodel. Unlike contractors, we offer the design, materials and installation of your bathroom in-house. Once you've chosen your materials with the help of one of our designers, we'll wait until all materials are in hand before we start work on your bathroom. Then the same crew of employees will take your bathroom down to the studs and build it back. We remodel most bathrooms in two weeks or less....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (132)Bathtub Restoration (26)Glass and Mirrors (25)Countertops and Backsplashes (19)Plumbing (17)Lighting (13)Flooring Sales and Installation (11)Ceiling Fans (9)Plaster (5)Home Security Systems (1)

01/18/2020

The Re-Bath and Schicker teams both did an outstanding job! Sergio and Brian were very experienced and did an amazing job installing the shower! Marcos and Bob did an excellent job installing the door! The electricians were very experienced. Johnny did a wonderful job touching things up and was so professional! Everyone on the team was wonderful, including Zviad, Moe, Hina, T.C., and the staff on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of shower and toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

Photo for Re-Bath By Schicker - 1059 Detroit Ave, Concord, CA - 38337594

[Member Name Removed] - We're so glad you were happy with our employees and your new bathroom. Enjoy!

08/20/2018

Go Re-bath! Mark's team were excellent and wonderful personalitities. The electrician, his assistant, and Craig, both Chads, Jesus were all great to work with and were all so knowledgeable in their particular jobs. Definitely 5 stars for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both bathroom needed remodeling and updated

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, countertops, flooring, glass repair, lighting, plastering, plumbing, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2018

Photo for Re-Bath By Schicker - 1059 Detroit Ave, Concord, CA - 37336920

Thanks for taking the time to review us and for your kind words. We're glad you were pleased with our employees and their work. Enjoy your new bathrooms!
C

04/04/2018

Took 12 days instead of the quoted 5. The electrician and the main contractor were very good. Tiler was not good. I had to have him come back to make his work right. Since then the tile is lifting and there are places he didn't grout at all. The shower door was not installed well. It doesn't close all the way and the bolt on the bottom is loose. Way over priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, flooring, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2016

01/15/2018

Everything went very well. Our carpets were covered from the front entry to the bathroom, a fan was set up blowing out of the bathroom window so the rest of the house didn't get covered in dust. Never was there a big mess left in our yard. Every day when they left you would never have known they had been there. We only have one toilet so to be left without it for only 1 nite was very impressive. O...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gutted our bathroom witch had been built in 1948 and was in dire need of replacement. There was no insulation in the walls and I saw them put it in but even if I hadn't, I could tell they did later because the bath is no longer colder than the rest of the house.

CATEGORY flooring, glass repair, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

[Member Name Removed] - Thanks for taking the time to review us on Angie's List. We're happy you're pleased with our services. Enjoy your new bathroom!

09/15/2017

This project was scheduled for two days from start to completion with a city permit. The team showed up with the permit, completed the job with city inspection flawlessly. All work was completed in two days! This is my second Re-Bath both have been fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove fiberglass tube and replace with walkin shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

09/13/2017

Installer did a 1st class job ... very accommodating and trustworthy.... particularly impressed with the lifetime (and transferable) guarantee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 2 bathrooms gutted and improved

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, countertops, flooring, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate customer feedback. Enjoy your two new bathrooms!

09/11/2017

Three times during the work, I walked in and noticed contract miss-understandings and the ReBath crew rapidly (without pushback) made changes to pan size, wall height, and shower head position that greatly increased our satisfaction with the job (and only added $475 in cost). However, when I noticed that the new valve handle projected 3/8” out too far and the handheld was not the one we ordered, I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had ReBath replace a curtained shower with a glass neo-angle enclosure (with a new valve) in a tight corner in an old, 1860s farmhouse.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

[Member Name Removed] -- Thanks for taking the time to review us. Please know that we share customer comments with our staff to constantly improve our service. Enjoy your new shower!

09/05/2017

I was very pleased with the whole process. I had 2 bathrooms remodeled. I believe it only took about 8 days. The workers, were willing to answer questions and if they didn't know the answer would they would get the answer. They did a great job with the installations AND clean up. I am so glad they were referred to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 bathrooms remodeled.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, countertops, glass repair, lighting, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

[Member Name Removed] -- Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. Enjoy your new bathrooms!

08/27/2017

The work went really well.  Re-Bath is full service.  They come to your home for all of the design work and selection of materials.  I felt like this part was difficult in my home since the sample sizes were REALLY small and they didn't have a huge selection of options.  However, I did go into the showroom to look at displays and larger samples and ended up making changes in my selections.  I was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-Bath completed an extensive remodel for an upstairs guest bathroom including a new floor, new lighting, replacement of the bath tub with a new shower, new vanity, texturing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

[Member Name Removed] -- We're thrilled you love your new bathroom. So glad we met and exceeded your expectations. Thanks for letting us build the bathroom you dreamed about!

08/23/2017

We had a tub and enclosure replaced. The project went as planned and on time. My wife loves her new bath. Couldn't be more pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tub and shower enclosure

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

Thanks so much for reviewing us on Angie's List. We love getting feedback from our clients. Enjoy your new bathroom!

ReBath by Schicker can remodel the entire bathroom, taking it down to the studs, or just the "wet area" -- the shower or tub. We offer materials from floor to ceiling including lighting, fixtures, vanities, counter tops, medicine cabinets, toilets, flooring and accessories.

We do not offer bathtub liners or walls that go over existing tile. We tear the existing bathroom down to the studs and check for mold or dry rot. Then we re-build the bathroom with your chosen materials. We do not offer cabinet refacing, but replace with new vanities or pedestal sinks. We do not sell individual items (i.e. a toilet), but provide materials for complete remodel for either the entire bathroom or the "wet area" of the shower or tub. We don't install materials purchased by owner.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available