Prodigy Works

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since August 2014

We use the latest technology and best practices. All pruning is done in accordance to ISA standards and our company is experienced on all aspects of tree service,landscape, and irrigation. No job is too small or too big. So call us today for a free no obligation appraisal and take advantage of your MEMBER DISCOUNT!....

Juan's Landscaping

Juan's Landscape, is the premier professional contracting company offering a wide variety of residential and commercial services to our clients in Concord, CA. We are known to pay exquisite attention to detail while making your satisfaction our number one priority. Please call us today to schedule your appointment with Concords true professionals at work for you

08/19/2020

The men were so professional and reliable. After the work was completed we hired them to remove shrubs for fire prevention. We highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had major tree removal including a 100' sequoia tree.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

04/11/2020

These guys did a great job. I had them take out three large trees at my house. When the work was done, I was happy with the job and customer service. I would recommend them to others and will have them back on another job. Thank you guys

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 3 Large Trees at my house

C

01/07/2020

Carlos arrived within an hour of my posting, quoted a fair price, and we agreed to the following Tuesday, between 8:00am, and 9:00am. I rearranged my schedule to accommodate them. Tuesday arrives, and when no one was here at 9:30am, I called Carlos. When I asked when they were coming, he said between 1:00pm and 2:00pm. I pointed out that we had agreed on 8-9am, which he acknowledged, and apologize...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimmed

CATEGORY tree service

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your feed back it has made me realize . I will work on my flaws and strive to get better. Again thank you and I hope you have a prosperous New year.

09/03/2019

Done in less than four days. Hired for monthly maintenance thereafter. Currently hired them for new walkways and tree work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New irrigation and lawn installation

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service

02/12/2019

Excellent experience, efficient, professional, reasonably priced and very nice team. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Palm Tree Trimming

CATEGORY tree service

Landscape,Tree Removal, Trimming ,Safety Trim, Cable Clearing, Shaping & Stump & Removal of Sprinkler System, Paver Installation and Retaining Walls

PayPal, Financing Available, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover