CEL TV & Satellite Repair

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since November 2011

Home repair and installation made simple, we’ll come to you. Our expert tech services include appliance repair, appliance installation, TV repair, TV mounting, TV dish installation, TV dish repair. We fix washers, dryers, microwaves, dishwashers, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, satellites, TVs & flat screens, turntables, and home audio systems. We cover the greater East Bay Area and offer honest affordable quotes. “A” rating with the BBB and Angie’s List. Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm. Pet and people friendly!...

White Crow Repair Inc.

Home Appliance Repair And Service You Can Count On! We provide reliable appliance repair services. We fix all brands and types of appliances. Our goal is to make sure you get the best appliance repair service for the best price available in the market.

D

07/14/2017

They came out. My wife used the self-cleaning; it melted the bottom of the oven. It hasn't worked right since, so I wouldn't recommend them. What they did was put in a new cabinet thing. Well, they put in the cabinet worked okay, but the oven doesn't perform. You set it up for 400, and it would be 250. Yesterday, we had the cake in and the only way I could get it up to 325 is if I cut it to 400. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to do a repair on my stove.

CATEGORY appliance repair

02/14/2017

Stress-free, excellent service. Chris knows his stuff. I highly recommend Cel Television & Satellite Repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connected 2 TV's & programed new remotes.

03/08/2016

I elected to replace my 6 year old LED TV with a new model with more features.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris was able to diagnose my problem via email. My TV needs a complete new screen. It was going to be very expensive to fix. Chris recommended that it may be cheaper to replace the entire unit.

01/07/2016

Chris helped us analyze a problem we were having with our TV and presented options for repair (it was a power board replacement issue for a fairly old TV).  We decided to replace the TV instead of having Chris repair it this time.  Chris was extremely helpful, professional, and punctual in returning our call.  5 star service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analyze a problem with our TV

08/15/2014

LEFT MESSAGE NO RETURN CALL

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called the provider on Tuesday got answering machine left message, today is Friday and while writing this review, I have not received a call back or message from this provider.

CATEGORY tv repair

We apologize to [member name removed], during the period of time he left his message we were going through issues with our phone carrier. Although, he was able to get our answer machine, we were not receiving all messages.. This no excuse, we as a company strive to maintain the highest quality of service to all our "Angie List" customers. I, hope in the future he would give a us another try. These...

Home repair and installation made simple, we'll come to you. Our expert tech services include appliance installation, maintenance, and repair, TV mounting, maintenance and repair, TV Dish installation, maintenance and repair. We fix washers, dryers, microwaves, dishwashers, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, satellites, TVs & flatscreens, turntables, and home audio systems. We cover the greater East Bay Area and offer honest affordable quotes. "A" rating with the BBB and Angies List.

We do not offer any services in our installation practices that would require any adding or moving of any electrical house wiring.