All Bay Animal Hospital

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since December 2004

We are a multi-doctor, small animal hospital with seventeen staff members. We are open 7 days a week. We accept Care Credit (no interest for 6 months to qualified applicants). Same day payment required for services....

09/30/2014

02/21/2014

They are excellent. They are caring, professional and trustworthy. Their prices are decent and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I have used All Bay Animal Hospital for veterinary services. So between the two of us, we have used them for over 40 years.

02/12/2014

Friendly staff greeted us at the door. Had a walk in visit to check out the office after talking with my mom, who brings her dog to All Bay. It is tough to find a trustworthy vet for our Great Dane pup after moving her up here from Southern California. The vet sat us down and spent some time chatting to us about services after quieting our concerns. Looks like my pup has herself a new vet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
initial visit with new puppy

09/03/2013

They have reasonable fees, and the vets are thorough. Some administrative issues, but the doctors are great. Dr. Leonhardt is the most thorough doctor I have ever worked with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Care for my cats.

02/27/2013

I love everyone who works there. Even when I'm not an over-tired crying mess, they were kind and helpful. And when I was a crying mess, they were gentle and understanding. I've seen both Dr. Wehren and Dr. Bedros, and both were very professional, gentle, and helpful. I really appreciate Dr. Bedros and Jennifer, the technician, helping and reassuring me. When I don't understand something, they take...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was an office visit when my puppy decided to stop eating and drinking. My puppy was examined, blood tests were conducted, and he received a subcutaneous hydration injection. I have also visited for my puppy's first vet exam and vaccinations.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Physical examinations, Dentistry, orthopedic evaluation and repair, radiology, ultrasonography, laboratory diagnostics, allergy testing, DNA testing, microchipping, routine and major surgery, small mammal, exotic and avian examinations, medicated and routine baths, cryosurgery, chemotherapy, vaccines and preventative medicine, nail trims, anal gland expressions, wing/beak trimming, rodent teeth trimming, boarding, matt clipping, ear cleaning, ear cropping.

Grooming