Clean Scentsation Home Cleaning and Organizing

A 71 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2016

Servicing Riverside, San bernardino, Los Angeles and Orange Counties

Colton, CA 92324

**WE BRING THE CLEAN: REFRESHED, REVITALIZED AND SANITIZED** *Specializing in residential and office cleaning, sanitizing, and organizational services. *Weekly, Bi-weekly, Tri-weekly, Monthly and one-time services available. * Family owned and operated. *We Pride ourselves and Business on Trustworthiness, Friendliness, Courtesy, Promptness and Affordable rates. *Satisfaction is Guaranteed*...

house cleaning (71)home and garage organizing (3)errand service (1)

07/08/2020

Excellent house cleaning, thorough, professional a efficient. Can’t wait for their return. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

06/18/2020

terrible Brianna showed up 20 mints late and stayed for 1 hr. She was hired to clean for 4 hrs the toilets were not cleaned and she only vacuumed the runways not the edges of the walls. The tubes were not scrubbed just wiped down lightly. overall I was very disappointed in her services and I will not be using her ever again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,errand service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

Hello. I apologize that your cleaning service was anything less than satisfactory. FORTUNATELY we here at Clean Scentsation do not and have never had anyone by the name of Brianna on our team and we’re 100% sure we have never serviced you or your home. PLEASE be very careful about placing the correct reviews under the correct company that has provided you service as we here at Clean Scentsation wo...

03/25/2020

The two service providers did a thorough job. They deep cleaned every room in the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

03/09/2020

HIGHLY Recommend!! Shani and another woman from her team (sorry I don't remember her name!) came to our house last week and did an AMAZING job cleaning our 2bd/2ba condo. Shani mentioned on the phone that the service they'd be providing would be a regular cleaning service and not a "deep clean" though it was so thorough it looked and felt like a deep clean to me and my husband! WOW. They made our ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

01/30/2020

Went very well, house is very clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

12/23/2019

I was so happy with this service. Shani's team went above and beyond to get my home ready to entertain my entire family (40+ people), and the house looked amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

09/06/2019

The provided services were excellent. She was professional with a great attitude and very thorough. The services were exactly what I needed and expected. I plan to use her and this business frequently!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 hr. Basic cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

11/11/2018

She was a bit late but called ahead to let us know. It was no problem at all. She came with Joyce and the two of them were cleaning Bonanzas! Shani even brought her own supplies and she had a "magic" little block that was terrific on porcelain. My toilets, sinks and bath never gleamed so brightly! Shani was very thorough and I will be grateful if she will help us again! She was fabulous!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a really DEEP cleaning, and Shani was perfection itself!!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2018

C

09/12/2018

House cleaner was very nice and courteous. However, she broke one of my blinds due to handling it roughly. She also broke one of my mother's keepsakes. She was willing to refund me the money for the cleaning, but my problem overall was just her rough handling of my home and personal belongings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

09/05/2018

My house needed a deep cleaning (tile, hardwood floors, countertops, vacuuming, dusting). She stayed until the work was completed (12 hours!). I have never seen anyone work so hard and do such a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a total house deep cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2018

*Party clean -up *Residential Cleaning *Commercial Cleaning *Customizable Services *General Clean, Deep Clean, Move-ins and Move-outs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal