TL Tile Creations

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2011

Happy news years!!! My name is Tim and I'm hear to provide you a helping hand with any tile project or wood floors you may need installed. Let me start with a little about myself, I have been happily married for 14 awesome years with 4 bright children. I love the kind of work I do, so in sharing that, I am a professional installer of 19+ yrs with a vast knowledge of skill and creativity in the area of construction. I do all types of custom work. No job is too small....

Lee's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing

Lee's Air was founded in 1981. Lee's Air offers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing services for Fresno, Madera, Sanger and Clovis to both businesses and home owners. Lee's Air offers residential plumbing diagnostics for $49 and that fee is waived upon approved repairs. Lee's Air offers residential AC & Heating diagnostics for $99 and the fee is not applied to repairs. Lee's AIr offers FLAT rate pricing which means we do not charge by the hour, this way you know what to expect up front. Please call for commercial pricing. We look forward to earning your business.

Award 2019

04/05/2017

Great! Tim was creative, supportive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile

10/10/2016

The whole job was done in one week. We love the new tile and granite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo of the old flooring, countertops and backsplash. New porcelain tile floors in laundry/pantry area, kitchen and dining area; new granite countertops and new ceramic tile backsplash.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops

07/04/2014

Ray did an impressive job repairing a leak inside the marble bench in our master bath. He also voluntarily fixed the grouts in other parts of our shower wall to prevent potential leaks in the future. Ray also did an amazing job tearing down the water damaged dry wall in our closet, replacing it with a new one, and painted it with a perfectly matching color The shower now looks new and nobody could...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a bad leak in the mater bath; Repaired dry wall in the closet adjacent to the master bath which was damaged by the leak

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops

03/17/2014

As expected. Good work by Ray

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile kitchen

CATEGORY ceramic tile

12/29/2013

I called to get a quote and had a time scheduled. After 2 hours passed, I called again to ask if Ray was still coming by to give the estimate. He said he forgot about it and if we could reschedule it for the next day. I agreed and now I am writing this review 3 hours after he no-showed for the 2nd time. Not even a phone call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY flooring

Tile installation, fire places, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom, glass block, plumbing, drywall, paint, electrical, switches & ceiling fans.

Epoxy flooring.