JZ Construction & JZ Design Center

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since July 2006

Additional DBA - CJZ Enterprises Inc and JZ Design Center. Additional phone - (559) 299-7099. Locally owned & operated by Joe & Teri Zingarelli. Additional emails - info@jzconstruction.com, heidi@jzconstruction.com. Central Valley People's Choice First Place Award for Best Window Replacement for 10 straight years: 2005-2014. Financing available through the Hero Program, Enerbank USA and Fresno County Federal Credit Union....

Vezina Industries

Serving the Central Valley since 2007. We are a diversified building products company for both new construction and retrofit projects. We offer sales and installation of windows, insulation, fireplaces, solar and roofing. We also offer 0 down financing on our installed energy efficient products to help reduce your energy bills and to make your home more comfortable. Our experienced sales staff can help you find the best plan to suit your needs. We provide professional, curtious and timely service. Call today for information and free estimates.

03/09/2017

He talked to the owners about the situation and they talked to me. They offered to replace the door and bear that cost and I would pick up the $350 installation cost. I felt that was more than fair, as I had been using the door for so long. They ordered a new door and installed it 2-3 weeks later. During the install, the service guy noticed the stucco under the door had been wet and completely det...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had CZ Construction put in some double pane windows 15+ years ago. They weren't cheap for prices at that time but I was looking for a combination of high quality and good price (I.e. - a good value). Well, 15+ years later, I asked them to come out and remove the sliding panel on the large patio sliding door as it was getting harder to slide, even when I cleaned and lubed the rails. A service guy came out, on time, did what I wanted, but also noticed the frame on the bottom right had split. It was not easy to see and if a service guy had not come out, I never would have noticed it.

03/10/2016

It went very well.  Always arrived when they said they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install replacement dual pane witndows

CATEGORY windows

Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad you love your new windows! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to call!

07/24/2015

I was pleased with the profession work they did. The workers showed up on time each day and worked steadily throughout the day. At the end of each day all work areas were cleaned up and they explained when they would be back. I have an alarm system and was not sure how it work after replacing the windows, JZ provided me with a name a phone number of a local contractor who could upgrade alarm. So n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windows with vinyls dual pane windows and the sliding back door.

CATEGORY windows

How nice of you to think about us two years later! What a nice surprise to read. Thanks so much! So happy you are thrilled with your windows. Please call us if we can ever be of service.

07/23/2015

Joe and Terri are wonderful.  We got exactly what we wanted and the house looks fantastic. The workers were all friendly and professional. Communication was excellent and the work was done quickly. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced all windows, garage doors, front door, gutters

CATEGORY windows

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments about us. It makes my day to know our customers care enough to post nice words about their experience with our company. It makes it all worth it to hear what you have to say about us. We work hard to make sure every customer is thrilled with our trusted products and top quality installations. Thanks again.

07/23/2015

Great job, no problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows and sliders.

CATEGORY windows

Thanks for your nice words. We hope your father is able to enjoy his new windows he looked forward to so much. We appreciate the opportunity to do business with such a wonderful man, and thank you for looking out for your father.

Vinyl, fiberglass windows and wood replacement doors, entry doors, solid core siding, window coverings. Lifetime warranty on all products and services. Expert workmanship. We carry Anlin, Milgard, and Pella window and door brands. Our solid core siding is manufactured by CraneBoard Exterior Portfolio. We also offer Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.

Stucco and Painting