582 East Hair Salon

Angie's List since February 2009

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

We are a full service Aveda concept salon....

10/17/2014

10/16/2014

02/06/2013

They are very professional, and do excellent cuts and coloring. They are a pleasure to go to. I really like to go to Erin, she is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go there for cuts and colors. They sell aveda products as well, and they are an aveda salon. I have been seeing people there for over 20 years.

01/06/2011

Wonderful. Kristie is a student and a professional of her craft. Excellent therapist. Professional, helpful and personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had both deep tissue (wonderful) and swedish massage. She also does other forms of massage.

CATEGORY massage therapy

02/13/2009

It went very well, The wait was really short, No one approaches you with high pressure sales to buy the fine Aveda products displayed, although if you need help they are very helpful and informative. The place is clean and calming without being boring. They also offer other services, waxing, massage, nails. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have my long hair colored and cut each month at this salon. They do both high lights and lo lights to make it look really natural and are very patient with my difficult length of hair.

CATEGORY hair salon

Hair cutting color,perms,relaxing blowout and hair extensions. We have skin care,waxing,eyelash extensions and makeup. We also offer Manicure and pedicure,acrylic,fiberglass wraps and gel polish manicures. We have a full time massage therapist she does a wide variety of massage disciplines.

We do not do roller sets

consultations bridal consults for a fee