MARTINEZ LANDSCAPE & GARDENING MAINTENANCE

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since August 2005

Not Rated| 1 Review

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR HARDSCAPING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE CHARGES MAY APPLY. ...

Camacho Gardening Service

I've been in business for about 15+ years. I recently moved to the City of Azusa. I offer a full array of landscape work including new landscape installation, landscape maintenance, commercial and residential. We do new irrigation installation and retrofits. I have 2 full time employees and 2 part time, I don not subcontract. I service the areas along the 210 fwy from La Canada to Claremont, and along the 10 fwy from Alhambra to Pomona. All other adjacent areas are welcome too. My cell phone is 626-260-6566 for you to call, text or email me with any questions you may have. I look forward to talking to you!

Award 2019

08/20/2005

I HAVE USED JOEL FOR OVER FIVE YEARS. HE IS GOOD. HE IS ALWAYS ON TIME AND DOES NOT MISS A WEEK. SOMETIMES I NEED TO REMIND HIM TO PULL SOME OF THE WEEDS IN THE ROSE PLANTER, ONLY AFTER MY WIFE HAS REMINDED ME. I FEEL HE DOES LOOK OUT FOR MY BEST INTEREST.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
JOEL DOES MY MONTHLY YARD SERVICE. HE MOWS THE GRASS AND BLOWS DOWN THE YARD. HE ALSO PULLS THE WEEDS AND MAINTAINS THE HILL OF PLANTS.

CATEGORY lawn service

LAWN MAINTENANCE INCLUDING MOWING, EDGING, TRIMMING, LANDSCAPE MAINTENACE, SPRINKLER REPAIR, NEW INSTALLATION OF SPRINKLER SYSTEMS, TREE REMOVAL, TREE INSTALLATION, INSTALLATION AND REPAIR OF SODDING & DETAILED TRIMMING.

10-20%