Tile Lady

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2010

The Tile Lady is here to serve your tile/grout needs and caulk replacement. The company Tile Lady was established in 1994, founded by Debby Parker. Debby has an incredible story of how working your way up has its benefits. Starting from a tile layer for the Union allowed her to learn the trates and background of tile care which would later result in her starting her own tile cleaning business and having the pleasure as being recognized as a fair, reliable, tile guru. She has ran her own business cleaning and re-grouting dingy ceramic tile and natural stone in residential homes and commercial office buildings for year. By reviving the beauty of old tile, she helps homeowners avoid the considerable cost of replacement and who wouldn't like that? As any story there comes an end but this story has a sequel. Six amazing years ago, Debby has worked side by side with her daughter in law Colleen, these two were the dynamic duo, man could they get the job done, and the chemistry these two shared, let's just say they could light up a room. Debby recognized the potential in Colleen right away teaching her the need to know bases of tile care and cleaning. Little did Debby know that one day to soon she would need to retire early to care for her sick husband and would be passing the business down to Colleen. Colleen being involved in customer service all her adult life and the knowledge that she has learned from Debby about tile, Colleen has been molded into the top requested choice for your tile cleaning needs. Though the name Debby the tile lady will be hard to replace, Colleen knows that she has some large shoes to fill and thrives to not only make her customers happy but to make Debby proud as well. Colleen stands for reliability, flexibility, negotiability, and all around customer satisfaction! Colleen's first priority is making her customers happy and second making the "Tile Lady" name a must have in every home. Let's keep the "Tile Lady" strong for another 25 years!...

MIS Construction Inc

02/12/2018

Fine. There was some confusion about weep holes that often don't exist on older homes as I found out. The only thing that was less than perfect was a few bits of grout left in the sliding door track. I'd suggest removing the doors before hand if no work is to be done on them. This world make it easier to flush the tracks afterwards. This was a minor issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of crumbling grout.

03/21/2017

Went very well. Colleen came to provide a free estimate for the work I wanted done. Decided to go ahead and schedule the work after hearing complete description of what would be done. Arrived and commenced to do all cleaning. Uses steam cleaner and bleach before regrouting. Time to do the work was longer than predicted, though the result was fabulous. Cleaned all tile surfaces, regrouted where nee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean kitchen counter tile, bathroom vanity and regrout tub.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review, I'm glad you are please with the results, I look forward to working with you again in the future! Colleen

04/08/2016

I called Debby to see if she could make my laundry room shower look good again.  It needed to have grout reapplied in quite a few places, plus silicone caulk in the corners and around the shower pan.  She cleaned the tile, added grout and filled some holes where a glass shower door had been (I ripped it out) AND, she cleaned my hair out of the drain - she didn't seem to mind, even though I was tot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Debby cleaned, added grout where needed and re caulked my utility shower.

03/09/2016

I called requesting information on re-grouting my kitchen sink leaving a message on her answering machine.  It has been over 48 hours and I have not had a return call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not return my call.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

I am so sorry you were left without a return call. My husband is very sick and I am doing the very best I can at the present moment. Please accept my apology.

06/29/2015

Debbie did an outstanding job.  She is very meticulous and neat.  In addition, she gave me some invaluable information on how to remove some dreadful hard water residue on my fiberglass tub.   I plan to have her do more additional work at a later date.   I would not hesitate to recommend her to family and friends as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and recaulked around tub and bathroom window.  Caulked gaps in grout in tile surround.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Tile and Grout Restoration, Tile Replacement, Caulk Replacement And Minor Tile Repairs

Tile Installation.