Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • Angie's List since July 2016

B Rated | 29 Reviews

Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor* 2. Flat Repair Cost + Extended Repair Coverage • $249.99 or $299.99 pre-set price (depending on type of appliance) • 1 year of coverage up to $500 for any additional repairs (includes parts)** 3. Flat Repair Cost + Multiple Appliance Coverage • $129.99 for your initial repair with purchase of Home Warranty Appliance Plan • 1 year of repair coverage for up to 10 appliances with 11 subsequent monthly payments of $49.99*** Book your appointment with a Sears expert technician today! * 90 Day Guarantee: The limited warranty provides that if within 90 days from the date of your Sears in-home repair your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service when used normally in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in the material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair free of charge. Excludes damage caused due to service provided by any party other than Sears. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state. ** Appliance must be less than 10 years old to qualify for Service Smart Agreement. Covers up to $500 in parts and labor. Limitations apply. *** Limitations apply” ...

Honest Plumbing And Handyman Services

After previously working as a maintenance supervisor, I decided to start my own business to better serve my customers. I have over 10 years of experience in a wide range of home repairs big and small, and I do this work because I truly want to help my customers. My mission is to provide the best quality of service while being quick and efficient in my work. Give me a call and let me help you with your To-Do list today!

C

10/05/2018

It’s terrible. Two visits and my fridge/freezer isn’t fixed. The first repairman was over an hour late. Spent 5 minutes looking at the fridge Basically opened the doors to the fridge and freezer. He didn’t check the vents or pull it out from the wall. . He then spent 20 minutes trying to sell me a “Home Warrenty” becoming quite agitated when I declined. He then charged me 659 for a repair that did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis of fridge/freezer cooling problem

03/12/2018

It took a long time for the repair person to locate the problem and make repairs. When he left, the problem reoccurred. It seems to working okay now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken dryer, ace Broken dryer, made loud noises as it tumbled.

03/05/2018

We had checked the breaker panel which was in order, before calling for repair. BUT we had not checked the plug to the outlet...it was not tight. The unit needed no repair. (Ouch!) Now we will need an electrician to replace the outlet. But the d/w does turn on. So LET THIS BE A LESSON LEARNED for anyone with a similar problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The d/w would not power on: troubleshoot issue. Other companies would not service an LG (availability of parts issue)

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

02/26/2018

The repair required a new part, which the technician had on his truck, so an additional visit wasn't required. That's a real plus which I rarely experience. The tech explained everything as he went and also performed preventive maintenance on the refrigerator and stereo receiver I have under contract with Sears. This was the most positive service experience I've had in years!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

02/14/2018

everything was working great when the repairman left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ice maker wasn't working nor was the water dispenser

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliance repair - cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, double ovens, dryers, freezers, garbage disposals, gas grills, ice makers, ranges, range hoods, refrigerators, ovens, stacked laundry, trash compactors & washers.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal