Bernardino Roofing

B 44 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since September 2009

PO Box 232

Citrus Heights, CA 95611

Family owned and operated, BERNARDINO ROOFING has been providing superior quality and serviceto Sacramento and the surrounding areaswith over 30 years of experience. Whether to entirely replace a roof, or to simply repair it, can be one of the most agonizing decisions that a homeowner can make with regard to their home. Some homeowners will neglect any necessary maintenance and repairs on a roof until there is evidence of either interior water damage or exterior dry-rot damage caused by roof leakage. Other homeowners will demand a roof replacement even though the useful life of the roof can be extended after repairs have been made to it. Bernardino Roofing can help determine the best course of action to maintain or increase the value of your home. Additional fax - (916) 723-5841. Additional address - P.O. Box 232 Citrus Heights CA 95611....

roofing (44)roof cleaning (1)skylight installation (1)gutter installation (1)general contracting (1)

11/20/2017

The company owner is a good guy and the work is professional. However his office staff is non-responsive, ineffectual and sometimes surly. There is no way to contact the owner independently, and the staff can be rude. Also, slow.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

01/09/2017

Very Good! Honest about the work needed for the roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2016

11/16/2015

I was strictly disappointed with that, because they were only here for about 45 minutes. I didn't pay anything extra. They didn't bother me for any more, but for the little work that they did... It was like a wham bam, thank you ma'am. I wouldn't recommend them to nobody. For what I've got paying $400, that was nothing. I was very disappointed. The price was very, very high for what they did. They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put their ladder up, pulled up a couple of shingles, did a couple of repairs and then they were gone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2015

First of all. We did a Leak repair on your roof around the Chimney stack which by it self would have cost you $650.00. Which is NOT Leaking any more since I haven't received any calls from you after several months and rains. We also pushed your repair up front and gave you priority because you were leaking and we had rains coming. Second. We also did a Preventative maintenance repair on this very ...

09/19/2015

It didn't go well. Same situation, my husband was home, I wasn't here, but the way I understand it, is that two workers came out, they cleaned the roof off and took pictures. He emailed me later with a very high estimate to repair the roof in a much larger scale than I was thinking that it needed. It wasn't affordable at all. I don't remember exactly but it was like a couple of thousand dollars. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a Big Deal. Two workers came out, they cleaned the roof off and took pictures.

CATEGORY roofing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2015

12/18/2014

After getting additional bids, I was disheartened , and miss trusted his eval.. Wouldn't use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did an evaluation and bid. States seeing broken and loose tiles with an estimate of $2,000 for repairs. |Three other independent companies saw no evidence of structural or leaking water problems. this was also confirmed by a solar inspection. What's up? The latest evaluation was a simple settling of the house.

11/24/2014

It went well, and I would definitely use this provider in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider came and fixed the roof up and let me know what shape it was in. Was very professional and didn't try to sell me anything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2014

09/25/2014

Tony and his team did a great job. We have lived in our home for over 20 years. Over the past 5 years I have used Bernardino Roofing for repairs and recon of our shake roof. He has always done up and beyond the call of duty. I finally saved enough money to do a complete re-roof from shake to comp.  Because our roof was 30 plus years old, we ran into a few unexpected problems. Tony kept me calm and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took off old shake & did a complete New Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2014

06/08/2014

Excellent response time to my purchase of the "Big Deal," in setting up the appointment.  Arrived on time, did thorough inspection and provided recommendations for future work.  We moved forward with some needed repairs in a second visit (additional cost), which was also handled quickly and efficiently.  Billing was easy to take care of over the phone with a credit card.  Original invoice and the ...

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2014

06/03/2014

The provider gave us an estimate of the total cost for all the repairs needed for the roof maintenance which is more than what we expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Perform minor repairs on the roof.  Re-secured loose shingles. Seal exposed nails. Detailed exterior assessment and repairs needed. Took photos of areas that is in need of maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2014

05/16/2014

They did a great job at a great price. They made some recommendations for a couple of years down the road and advised that none are really needed now. I was extremely impressed because many of these services are immediately followed by a classic up-sell. This vendor did not. They did what they said they were going to do, did a good job and were helpful and professional!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof tuneup. They blew out the gutters, secured several loose of 'slipped' roof tiles and sealed some flashing and other areas on the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2014

Roofing – Roof Replacement, Repairs, Re-Roofing, & New Roof Installations. Gutter Cleaning & Repairs. Flashing Repairs.