American River Plumbing

A96 REVIEWS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since April 2008

7029 Kingsmill Way

Citrus Heights, CA, 95610

American River Plumbing is a local Sacramento independent plumbing company that provides quality-plumbing services for residential and commercial customers. The company is owned and operated by George Williams, a licensed independent Sacramento plumber, since 1995. A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau Rating. Excellent customer reviews. Serving clients in Sacramento, Citrus Heights, Fair Oaks, Orangevale, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, and Roseville areas. WHY CHOOSE AMERICAN RIVER PLUMBING? * Full Service Plumbing Company * Servicing Residential & Commercial Clients * Licensed Sacramento Plumber since 1995 * Independent Owned and Operated by George Williams * 100% Satisfaction Guarantee * Free Plumbing Estimates * Excellent customer service * Honest, professional, and reliable * Fair and courteous to all customers * HOA / Property Management Plumbing * License #698772...

Plumbing (93)Water Heaters (16)Drain Cleaning (10)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (2)

05/09/2019

Great service and reasonable pricing. Also he didn't try to up sell us and explained the issue and the fix clearly. We use his company for many of our projects and repairs for connercial and residential real estate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater installation

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

07/07/2017

They went the extra mile and even reinforced the base gasket. He did the extra work to insure that it would be secure and to avoid leakage issues. He was very professional and sincere. Took the time and was very interested in doing the job right!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reset Toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

06/03/2017

George was great! Quick diagnosis of the issues and fixed both in a short period of time. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely hire him again and I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed help with bathroom and kitchen leaks. Wasn't quite sure what the cause was.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

10/04/2016

Great. George is a true professional. Always prompt, competent and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet seat installation and diagnosis of drainage problem

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

08/25/2016

Great! I will hire him again if I need a plumber!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A two-way trap for the bathroom was dug and installed in the backyard for easier access. Old and leaky pipes were replaced with new ones underneath the house. George Williams did a great job. He is neat, polite and is reasonably priced. He gave me the best estimate for the job and was very professional. I have used his services before because I trust his work.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2016

07/15/2016

George was great! He arrived at the time we agreed, corrected the issue quickly and charged a fair rate. I would recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaking toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2016

06/22/2016

After my failed attempt to solve the problem called George Williams at American River Plumbing. I have used George for various plumbing problems for quite a few years. I called him on Monday morning and he said he could be out that afternoon as he had some scheduled work already. He showed up that afternoon. He was able to clear the drain and redo the drain plumbing under the laundry tub i had att...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared drain blockage for both kitchen and laundry tub drains. Reassembled the plumbing under the laundry tub.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2016

05/08/2016

I tried to unclogg our only toilet with a plunger,no go.Called 2 plumbers,American river plumbing ranswered the phone,gave us an appt 90 minutes later.The plumber,George arrived and snaked the maim sewer line out quickly,and our issue was over.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet clogged up

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2016

03/24/2016

George came out at the time he stated.  George took off the faucet head as we told him the pressure in our kitchen sink was low. George said that the one button on the faucet head was stuck on close.  George actually showed my husband how to remove the faucet and open that button himself if we should accidentally close it again.  George said that the faucet probably has a lifetime warranty and tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared the 'closed' position of a button on the faucet.  George is very professional.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2016

02/05/2016

George answered my phone call on Sunday.  After asking a few questions about the water heater, George first proposed checking the warranty.  He came out on Monday morning as promised, diagnosed the problem as a faulty control/thermostat, contacted the manufacturer and confirmed it was under warranty.  He picked up the part and installed it the next day.  I couldn't be more pleased with George's re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed and repaired water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2016