All Tech Svc Elite

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

All Tech Services lite is a full service company and can take care of all of your specific needs. We are licensed and bonded, Have been in the area for over 25 years. Offer property management for all specific needs. If you need it we can take care of it....

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Award 2019
Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angie's List

01/26/2015

It took awhile because the roots were so bad, but Irving stays on till it's done.  He has done plumbng, electrical and woodwork for us for the last 10 years.  He is always fair and thorough.  Only reason I gave him a b on punctual is that he is in demand so it might take few days if its not an emergency.  but his workmanship is worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean roots out of main sewer line and snaked other lines.

CATEGORY electrician

02/08/2012

He’s good, very thorough. He takes his time sometimes but when he does the job it is very well done. He also gives you advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does everything from plumbing to electrical and carpentry. I have used him for plumbing and electrical.

CATEGORY electrician, plumbing

We have a full service department as well as new construction. Acrylic fabrication, and design work. What ever your needs are we can make sure they are taken care of and that you are fully satisfied with th project.

All Tech doesn't have any limitations and can perform and complete any project you might have interest in.

Check, PayPal