Complete Pool Services

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since May 2005

Complete Pool Services is a licensed swimming pool contractor. We specialize in swimming pool repair, design and remodeling. We pride ourselves on competitive pricing, honesty, integrity and reliability. 12 Employees, uses subs. Cost is flat rate on some services, by bid on others. License # C53-777993....

McLay Services, Inc.

$20 OFF WHEN YOU MENTION YOU FOUND US ON ANGIE'S LIST (not applicable with other specials, coupons, preventative maintenance agreements, Storefront, or Big Deal). Since 1978, McLay has been providing dependable, high quality air conditioning, heating and plumbing services for a wide range of residential, industrial, commercial, educational, healthcare, public facilities and advanced technology clients. Our Technicians are NATE Certified and have installed hundreds of systems in our service area. We have earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. We believe in customer satisfaction. McLay also offers complete Plumbing service and installation for Residential and Commercial customers.

06/12/2020

Excellent troubleshooting and leak detection process. Repair was completed and successfu.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak detection and repair on spa

CATEGORY concrete repair,pool cleaners

12/03/2019

They started work on 11/14/2019 and completed on 11/25/2019. They were very professional and cleaned up when job was completed. I would highly recommend this company and I will use them in the future. Mike the owner was great as well as Michael the employee. Honest and very hard working. Thank You for a Job Well Done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the skimmer and install new mastic and remove and replace approx 195 sgft of concrete.

CATEGORY concrete repair,pool cleaners

03/14/2019

I called several contractors and Steve was one of the few to follow trough and eventually finished the job. Most of them never even called back with an estimate. He was punctual and quick to respond and him or his guys were always there when they’d say they be there. Him and his guys were professional and knowledgeable and answered any questions I had. I was very pleased with the install

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed brand new pool automation system including: pentair easy touch panel, salt generator, wifi transmitter and 2 automation valves

CATEGORY pool cleaners

03/13/2019

I contacted Complete Pools on February 4th and spoke with the owner Mike and I was excited to do business with him after reading his many positive reviews on Angie's List. Mike told me to text over pictures of my pool as well as give him additional information on the scope of the work so I promptly text him all the information he requested. A few days later Mike came out to look at the pool and a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete work, lighting, tile/coping, mastic remove/replace, pool refill/ startup

CATEGORY concrete repair,plumbing,pool cleaners

This potential customer canceled the job, because we didn't show up on a rainy day when my crews were given the day off due to the weather. Sorry we can't send our crews out if its raining in the morning when they are supposed to begin their day. An "F" rating really., I don't really think he my kind of customer, I hope he finds the contractor he deserves.

09/27/2017

We had a 29 year old skimmer in our pool, which developed a leak that slowly got worse and worse, and the time finally came to replace the skimmer. We were told about Leakfinders by our pool care chap, and a local pool supply store, and had Mike come check-out the situation. We knew it would have to be done at some point, and a couple of months later it suddenly got worse quickly, and we were bale...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 29 year-old pool skimmer, and the deck tiles around it

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Pool & spa service, leak detection, repair, remodeling, construction & consulting. Plastering, & tile. Solar swimming pool pumps. Structural swimming pool repair.