Masters Auto Detail

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2010

Full details start at $180.00 and includes interior/exterior service including polish and wax. Interiors start at $120.00 Exteriors start at $140.00 Heavy water spot removal, Extremly dirty wheels, Pet hair, Filthy seats(that cannot be shampooed), Dull aluminum, Food, Vomit, Dairy stains, Ink stains, Pet Urin, Mold, Overspray removal, Odor removal, "Sun baked" sticker removal, Chewing gum, Concrete and asphalt removal are all subject to additional charges depending on severity and may or may not be attempted to be cleaned(to be determined by detailer and discussed with customer at time of estimate)....

10/03/2016

J.D. was the most polite, caring and thorough professional. I had a great experience!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thoroughly cleaned the inside of my Chevy Cruise. Shampooed carpets, upholstery, detailed each inside door, dashboard and every detail inside my car. Did one AWESOME job. I am more than pleased with the work. I will be going back to Masters Auto Detail on a regular basis. Masters Auto detailing is now doing car washes! I will definitely have them do it, rather than SCRUBBS!

06/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Detailed my car

05/25/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"J. D. is friendly, honest, timely,and does an amazing job. Reasonable prices, I will continue to use Masters Auto Detailing and recommend him to my friends."

03/19/2015

03/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Incredible job of detail and shampooing the inside and outside of my car. I highly recommend!

CATEGORY auto detailing

Auto Detailing/recondition(mobile unit available upon request for an adidional fee)(62 step full detail process), interior and/or exterior services, waterspot removal, leather conditioning, buffing, polishing, waxing, chrome/aluninum polishing, all weather tire shine, carpet stain removal, bug/asphault/concrete/paint scuff/minor scratch/swirl & general imperfection removal. Mold/mildew, pet hair & various odor removal.

Painting, dent removal, rock chip repair glass or paint.