Earl's Performance Plumbing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151231

2264 Park Ave # 1

Chico, CA 95928

At no charge we will come to your home and give you a free written quote. If you like the way it looks, we can begin the work immediately. Otherwise we charge you nothing. That sounds fair, doesn't it?...

plumbing (144)water heater repair and installation (22)drain cleaning (15)sewer cleaning (7)drain pipe installation (5)well and water pump (5)water softener installation and repair (5)septic tank cleaning (5)home remodeling (4)gas leak repair (2)mobile home remodeling (1)irrigation system (2)

10/12/2020

Professional service technician found leak quoted price to repair leak within hour. Price for service was very reasonable so we had another facet that was rusted replaced. Happy with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside facet water line cracked leaking

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

05/27/2020

Was able to advise me about getting a sewer clean out installed and what was causing the problem with backed up pipes. No repair was needed. This company is really honest and I will be using them again if I have a plumbing issue. Kyle was supper nice. Very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer cleared

CATEGORY sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

03/07/2020

Leaky under sink supply lines. It went fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky under sink supply lines.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

02/03/2020

it went fine, not a difficult job but was done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove and replace disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

09/11/2019

they replaced it without the anti siphon value , said we didn't need it because we don't normally get freezing weather in our area that warrants one of those kind of faucets. Over all i guess it was fair price for what he had to do to replace it because of the line being inside the house wall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to replace an outside faucet that was attached to the house plumbing that was an anti siphon value.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

09/10/2019

It went very well, they were professional and it looks fine. They were fast and did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fix the leak in my toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

07/17/2019

Great !! Had what was needed, quick and clean job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new faucet for bath tub

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

D

06/30/2019

I made an appointment with Kyle for the 14th of June. While on the phone he couldn't discuss price, but I was led to believe that a new toilet would be around 450-500 dollars. I thought a bit high, but I was ok with it. Kyle was not able to make on the 14th, but a guy named Gordon was able to take his place. Gordon quoted me 667.00 for the replacement. It was just a toilet. That was too much. He s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

04/30/2019

The worst company I ever hired after I paid them 562.00 less than 2 weeks later the new pipes under my sink just fall apart they came back 2nd time and screwed a screw through my new counter tops, then the owner or manager offered me 150.00 off the job my counters cost me over 1K he tells me he mailed a check then he calls me back talking about he had fraud on his checking account horrible company...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garbage disposal &pipes under sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

01/15/2019

Very well. They were prompt, reliable, professional, and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to have sewer pipe from house to mid-street dug up; encroachment permit

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2018

Residential & Commercial Plumbing Repair - Tank, Tankless, & Solar Water Heaters, Water Softeners & Reverse Osmosis Systems, Toilets, Sinks, Faucets, Baths & Showers. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels, Garbage Disposals, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Line Repair & Replacement, Gas Line Leak Detection, Wells & Pumps, Commercial Water Heater & Grease Traps.

New Construction, Well Drilling