Culligan Quality Soft Water Chico, CA

Founded 1936 • Angie's List since August 2012

Culligan is the world’s leading water treatment company. For over 75 years, Culligan has led the way in water treatment technology, providing the most advanced products and solutions for the world’s water problems. Your local Culligan Man is your local water expert. He is dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions that will improve the lives of his customers. Simply stated, Culligan believes that better water will make life better for you and your family. Today we offer the most technologically advanced products and services available, combined with the personal service of your local Culligan organization. Our entire line of water softeners, water filtration systems, drinking water systems, and whole-house filtration systems set the standard in the water treatment industry. ...

MT Plumbing

8  REVIEWS
MT Plumbing

MT Plumbing Premier Service and Quality is owner operated with over 14 years of plumbing experience in both residential and commercial plumbing service. Contact me via phone 24 hours a day for prompt service and a free quote. special promotion of $20 off 1st time service call and $25 off your next service call.

Award 2019

06/29/2013

He explained everything in detail, was very honest, and took his time to explain everything. I highly recommend Scott and his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scott came out to test my water to see if the water was hard and to see if I needed a soft water unit. He was very professional and honest. He said my water had a slight amount of chlorine in it but was really good for any other chemicals. No services were needed at this time.

CATEGORY water softeners

05/11/2013

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a water treatment person come out to my home to test the water. I have been getting buildup on my fixtures and shower doors. He came out and sat down with us to talk about what we were wanting to improve and what we did not want. The other guys just went into a sales pitch from the time I opened the door. After looking at what we wanted, our installation needs and our water he gave us options for fixing the issue. Then he told us to take our time and call him if we had any questions, the other guy tried to get us to purchase now. Culligan was very low pressure and very informative. We went with them and our water is great. The installation looks very nice.

CATEGORY water softeners,water delivery

Water softener, bottled water, water filter, water filtration, drinking water, soft water, hard water, softener salt, water cooler, water delivery, softener repair, reverse osmosis, water service, in-line filter

Call and ask,we might can do it or can help find someone to help you.

Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available