Sunlight Home Construction

Founded 2009 •

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Hello, we are an owner operated new home improvement company with over 11 years of experience in the industry. We offer the highest rated home energy upgrades for less than the competition. We specialize in Anlin windows, Lennox and American Standard HVAC systems, Owens Corning cool roofing, Solar panels and Batteries from many brands, Insulation, Texture Coating, and Patio Covers. We believe we as humans are created with a distinct desire to create and build and look at our creation and say it is good. We also believe that we are to treat each individual as our selves. Allow us to help you in your journey of beautifying your home and making it more environmentally friendly. We will hold strong to our values and conviction in treating your home as our own. We will honor our word and honor your home. Sunlight Home Construction will build on solid rock. Sincerely, CEO Greg Ohanjanyan....

Top AC Inc

377  REVIEWS
Top AC Inc

TOP AC Inc. is an experienced and qualified HVAC company servicing greater Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and Ventura County. TOP AC Inc. is a family owned business and has been operated since 2011. The company has been established by Adi G. who has gained a reputation of a hardworking and honest service provider for the past 12 years when working in the field. We specialize in high-efficiency units troubleshooting , service , maintenance , ‏ New installation.new construction.repair diagnose design ductless system.

Offers by Top AC Inc on Angie's List

01/21/2021

I was beyond impressed with this company. The company owner, Greg, provided me with all the information I needed for replacing my windows and HVAC system (air conditioning). From start to finish they provided a five star service. They even went the extra mile to take down our blinds and put them back up. I was also very impressed that they cleaned up after services were provided. Couldn’t be happi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C, Windows

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,replacement windows

01/21/2021

We love our new windows and solar panels. Great quality windows. Greg was awesome. He his trustworthy and answers all your questions. He was very professional and his price was very good compared to competitors. After they completed the installation everything was left very clean. I will recommend Greg to my friends and family. Thank Greg!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows, Solar Panels

CATEGORY replacement windows,solar panels

01/21/2021

Very professional and informative. The crew worked very quickly installing my new unit in the same day. I had heard horror stories from my friends in the installation dragging on for days. Now i have a better system that costs me less to run. Thank you will recommend your service in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/21/2021

Excellent experience, prices were competitive, sales rep was very genuine and delivered everything that was promised on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

New windows installation (custom windows, patio doors, french doors, bay windows, garden windows, awning windows, and much more.) Solar and Batterie installations New Roofing Insulation in the attic and walls Texture coating Patio covers.

Repair of existing windows, doors , or screens. We only repair or replace what we have installed which was made by our manufactures.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check