Scope Environmental Remediation

• Trade License Expiration
  • 3/27/2018

9584 Topanga Canyon Blvd

Chatsworth, CA 91311

24 / 7 Emergency Response Anywhere in Los Angeles and Ventura County. If your property has a viral outbreak or want to make sure that you don't, a pipe brakes and water goes everywhere, damage to your home or business by riots or earthquakes, the fires get to close, smoke odors, a tree falls, you find mold in your house, or your roof begins to leak because of a storm, we are here for you. We work with your insurance company and bill them directly. Our EMS crews are be onsite within 1 hour and will provide you with a thorough assessment of the damage and a detailed plan of action. SCOPE is a company you can trust because our customers are the number one concern. We have over 30 years of experience and know how to get the job done in a quick and professional manner. Just take a look at our reviews. Here are just a few reasons to choose Scope Environmental as your restoration specialist:  Certified Firm: Our technicians have received specialized training, and the firm is Certified from the IICRC and EPA in water damage, COVID-19 Cleaning, mold remediation, smoke / fire damage, and restoration.  Cutting Edge Equipment: Scope Environmental is equipped with the latest technology for all aspects of remediation included FDA Approved UV generators for Viral disinfection, water extraction, air cleaning and drying that is available on the market today. These tools in conjunction with expert technicians allow us to get your property to “Just like before” quickly and safely.  Highly Trained Staff: Our Emergency Response crews are made up of highly trained technicians who are experts in the field of cleanup and restoration. - Our team members are experts in the field and go through extensive training, constantly continuing their education to stay up on the most recent and advanced developments in the field. We have devised a thorough, multi-step process to ensure that your home is cleaned and restored to "Just like before". Your satisfaction of service is guaranteed....

mold removal (17)water and smoke damage (11)asbestos removal (3)home remodeling (3)biohazard cleanup (1)

06/23/2020

Thank you to the staff at Scope Environmental for doing such a great job repairing the water damage at our location.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water mitigation

CATEGORY water damage restoration,asbestos removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

04/20/2020

The work was performed by very professional employees..punctual and job well done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall fixed painting bathroom and install flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much fo the review! The nicest act that a customer can do is to share their experiences with friends and neighbors. We believe in customer satisfaction above all else, as you can see from all our reviews here on Angie's List. We also believe that if we did not receive an A from a customer then we failed that customer. Please let us know what was done that ...

04/28/2019

This company helped me very promptly and professionally when I had a sewage backup that flooded my basement crawlspace. Sevak explained carefully everything that had to be done and came out the next morning, which was a Saturday, to get this crisis situation taken care of. He and his crew were also able to tell me exactly where the problem was and what my next steps should be. I am very thankful t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up major sewage leak under house

CATEGORY mold removal,biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

12/12/2018

Had water intrusion coming from my roof that affected the ceiling in my bedroom. Called Scope Environmental and they came out same day and began drying out my ceiling. They came out everyday to ensure everything was drying out properly and everything dried out in three days. I was very pleased to meet Freddy and have everything done by him great and speedy service. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

11/23/2018

Our water heater had been leaking which caused a flood in our home , We called Scope and they were very happy to help us, Freddie was very caring and professional he set fans in our kitchen to keep moisture from the walls and floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak from water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2018

10/15/2018

I was very happy with both the work and the service provided by Scope. It was very convenient having one point of contact who managed this process from A-Z. Not only are they very thorough and provide frequent updates on the progress of the project, they are all very nice and pleasant folks to talk to. I worked with Veronika and Lorena who were both outstanding!! Jorge managed the onsite project a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

10/15/2018

This review is LONG overdue. I went out of town for a week at the beginning of the year, and came home to water EVERYWHERE. A pipe had burst under my kitchen sink while I was gone and I was in a straight PANIC. Did what I do best and Googled 'burst pipe kitchen water damage'. Seriously, thank GOD Scope was one of the first search results that popped up. Called them up, and in LESS THAN AN HOUR, a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Burst Pipe Kitchen Flooding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2018

10/04/2018

Scope did a fantastic job restoring my condo after a fire. They came in with a team and explained everything being done and kept in touch with my insurance the whole time. After demo and clean up was complete they restored my condo better than before. I recommend scope for any smoke or fire jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fire damage clean up and construction

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

10/03/2018

Scope and their team did a fantastic job restoring our home after some water damage. They were very quick, incredibly clean, and very easy to work with. They were at our house the next day to dry out the water and made their repairs quickly. Any issues we had they would fix right away. I would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

09/27/2018

This ia great company if you have any water damage,fire,smoke,mold,and restoration they’re the ones to call. Great customer service, fast,efficient. Very happy with their service Sevak and Freddie are great at attending your needs they take you thru the process all the way, they explain what is going on. Definitely 10 stars from me. Very happy customer. Veronica

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage restoration

CATEGORY water damage restoration,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,asbestos removal,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

Water, Smoke, Fire Damage Clean-up and Restoration. Mold Remediation. Complete Restoration and Build back

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available