Progressive Insulation & Windows

• Trade License Authority
  • California State Licensing Board
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20160229

9750 Topanga Canyon Blvd.

Chatsworth, CA 91311

Progressive Insulation & Windows was founded in Chatsworth in 1978 and has grown into one of Southern California's leading replacement window and insulation companies. We stand above many of our competitors because of our commitment to provide excellence in the installation of our products. Though we now have more than 70 trained installers and sales reps, we still do business in the same customer-centered tradition that propelled us to success in our early days. We are still a family-owned and operated business that truly cares about the customer experience before, during, and after installation of any of our products....

window (201)insulation (83)door (38)home energy audit (14)egress window (3)hvac repair (1)

10/02/2020

Fantastic, These guys are great! Great Value, easy referral!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New construction Insulation

CATEGORY insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

09/22/2020

it didn't, I made it clear that I needed a security screen door installed, NOT INSULLATION, despite describing this to your web site MANY times, it was never clearly understood by you. I will NEVER use you again, and will tell everyone I know NOT TO USE your site.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installing a screen door NOT INSULLATION

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/11/2020

Excellent. The entire team at Progressive is terrific to work with: Eric helped find the brand and style of windows that were right for us; Pedro, Cesar and Cedro clearly knew their craft in window installation; Nancy, Glenda and Joe were easy to work with in billing and final details. We could not thank them enough for making our house more comfortable. The windows are great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all windows throughout the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

08/31/2020

It was wonderful, I would recommend them, responsible, dependable, clean and wonderful workers to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in all new windows in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

08/20/2020

Eric was fantastic at the giving the quotes. The Installers were on time and efficient and extreme quality ! Very professional, very friendly, Informative and knowledgeable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent! Extremely great!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

07/24/2020

Knowledgeable, friendly, reliable, and professional. Eric took the time to explain everything and understand what we wanted. The installers were super nice and accommodating. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows and front door

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

Photo for Progressive Insulation & Windows - 9750 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Chatsworth, CA - 38745877

05/17/2020

They call me and said someone would call me back to give me an estimate. It never happened

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cellulite insulation shot into a few existing interior walls

CATEGORY insulation,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2020

11/12/2019

Very well. We competed three or four companies to help with a partial remodel, and were most comfortable with Progressive. One of our windows was a non-standard size with an arched top which had to be special ordered. The job was not without challenges, but Progressive was very responsive and focused on customer satisfaction. Of particular note, when they replaced our slider which leads to a balco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 windows (2 nail in, 3 retrofit) and sliding door replacement

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

11/03/2019

We had used Progressive Windows to replace all the windows and patio doors in our home 10-12 years ago. We were extremely satisfied. A few years ago we replaced one of the patio doors and again were fully satisfied. This year is a different story. We need to replace a kitchen window. I called a few months ago and was told I would get a call the following week. Nothing. Then I went to the showroom ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Window

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

12/06/2018

Company was fantastic! Bery patient with me. I took a long time to decide to do this and they never faultered. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Insulation

CATEGORY insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

Vinyl, Fiberglass, Woodclad & Aluminum Windows, Window Coverings, Entry, Patio & French Doors, Commercial & Residential Insulation

Broken Glass & Window Repair Mirrors