Kerry's Tree Service Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2016

9800D Topanga Canyon Blvd # 185

Chatsworth, CA 91311

Serving both Los Angeles and Ventura counties, Kerry’s Tree Service Provides Trimming and Pruning, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding. Kerry's Tree Service, Inc. is fully accredited, insured and licensed so you can feel comfortable with our tree care experts. We have ISA Certified Arborists on staff and carry general liability and worker’s compensation insurances to protect your home, family, and our employees....

tree service (153)lawn care (7)lawn & landscaping (7)

12/26/2020

I have learned over the years if you want trees properly trimmed for looks and growth, hire a professional arborist. This is exactly what Kerry's Tree Service offers the customer. Mike Gallagher, arborist, came out, viewed my tree situation, then told me his recommendations and gave me an estimate within within 48 hours. after i talked to several other companies, I hired Kerry's with confidence th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major grooming of very tall Mexican fan palm, major trim of large over grown pecan tree and trim of silver dollar eucalyptus tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2020

06/25/2020

Kerry’s was punctual,did their job very professionally and actually left my yard cleaner than they found it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two trees removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/17/2020

We loved Kerry's tree service. We got three quotes to remove a large decaying sycamore from our steep back hill that was overhanging our downhill neighbors' property. Kerry's was by far the cheapest at $1,500 (compared to $2,000 and $3,800). I was very happy to learn they came in so low, since Kerry's had by far the best reviews I'd seen on Angie's list. Those reviews were well-deserved. They arri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sycamore tree removal on steep slope

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

02/05/2020

Their certified arborist, Mike, came by our house that afternoon, spent time looking at the tree and advised us to wait until next year to have it pruned since we had pruned it ourselves last winter. He was knowledgable and we appreciated his advice. We will definitely call Kerry next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a certified arborist to advise us on pruning a Chinese Elm (our only tree).

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

10/04/2019

I got other estimates but Kerry's Tree Service seemed to be the most informed about my tree. Instead of just trimming my tree, they told me ways to save the tree as it was displaying many dead branches. The communication between the one who took my order and his crew was excellent. They seemed to care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Camphor tree trimming (@40ft)

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

03/25/2019

The nicest people and great service. I am so happy I chose them to do business with. Flexible at my last minute schedule change, great price, best tree trim our tree has ever seen, and workers so helpful and conscientious. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim a large Pepper Tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2019

05/23/2018

At first Manny husband and I were hesitant (we've had bad experiences in the past), but the process was super smooth. They did an amazing job. It was a very wonderful experience! I would definately recommend and hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a tree and a hugh bougainvillea

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

03/14/2018

Perfect, they did just what I wanted. They crew arrived on time, and left my yard clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulberry tree, shaped, thin, top of tree was shorten, and remove branches close to wire's.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate any feedback our customers can give us to help improve our service and our customers overall experience with Kerry's Tree Service. -Jim General Manager.

03/06/2018

Followup March 2018: I am happy to report that when I brought the problems with the July 2017 service (see below) to the attention of general manager Jim Avery, he took care of replacing the mulch that had been blown away. I appreciate him working with me to resolve the situation to my satisfaction. Kerry's tree service (Scott Rogers, foreman) trimmed my trees in July 2017. They did a decent job o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim trees for the trees' health. Remove vines from cables.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

Photo for Kerry's Tree Service Inc - 9800D Topanga Canyon Blvd, Chatsworth, CA - 36879336

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your updated review of Kerry's Tree Service. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate the opportunity to fix the issue to your satisfaction. We did discuss with our crew leaders that we could have done a better job taking care of our customer's ground cover when cleaning up after a job. We appreciate all comments from our customers...

01/24/2018

Kerry’s sends one of their arborists over to check out what needs to be done, which is why I called them. Ive had trees killed by guys I hired and the only requirement was a chipper and a buzz saw. I’ve never seen this level of care and professionalism. Prior to trimming boards were placed over the roof and gutters to protect them from damage. Clean up was terrific it, they cleaned out the garden,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim 15 ft off Ash tree

CATEGORY tree service

[Member Name Removed], We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience with Kerry's Tree Service. We have 3 ISA certified Arborist on staff to help answer any questions or concerns you may have about your trees. If it something we can't help our customer with, we will try and assist in finding somebody that can. Also, we take pride in our ability to protect our cus...

Crown cleaning, thinning & reduction, shaping, raising, tree removal, stump grinding, removal of dead, dying, diseased, split, broken, crowded & crossing branches, water sprouts, tree canopy, plantings beneath, air filtration, topping, lower branches, dangerous process.

Lawn or sod work