California Deluxe Windows

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2005

B Rated | 64 Reviews

For the month of DECEMBER 2018 we will donate a portion of every project to the California Fire Survivors fund. We are a direct manufacturer of high quality vinyl Custom Egress Windows, Patio Doors, French Doors, Arch Windows and many more in a variety of colors and finishes! Located within the heart of the San Fernando Valley in the City of Chatsworth, California Deluxe Windows® has established itself as a leader in quality and performance in the custom window manufacturing industry. California Deluxe Windows® Industries, Inc. produces the highest variety of colors, shapes and sizes in the window industry. Our job is to make you understand the true value in choosing custom windows rather than vinyl windows out of an assembly line. Our products are reasonably priced with extraordinary installation and service to our customers. California Deluxe Windows® maintains the highest level of professionalism, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, professional associates and customers. The Company strives to create an honest and helpful working environment, where every employee can dedicate themselves to providing our customers with exceptional workmanship, outstanding service, and professional integrity. All this and more makes California Deluxe Windows® a leader in the window industry. Additionally we provide exterior coatings and insulation....

Custom Glass Shower Enclosures & Doors

Custom Glass & Mirrors: Shower doors and enclosures, table tops, glass handrails and deck railings, staircase glass, and glass floors installations. We don't install products pre-purchased by homeowners for manufacture warranty reasons. Custom Glass Solutions is a local mom and pop glass shop located in Agoura Hills. We have been in the glass business for 12 years. We service through out the Los Angeles and Ventura County areas. Replace and Install all glass. "Besides Auto" Residential and Commercial Windows, Doors, Fleetwood, Shower Enclosures, Table tops, Glass Handrails, Staircase glass, Glass floors, Store fronts, Duel glaze units, Mirrors, ETC. We are a very competitive company always looking to satisfy your needs and expenses.

Offers by Custom Glass Shower Enclosures & Doors on Angie's List

09/08/2020

California Deluxe Windows did a great job with our windows. Some of them were a little tricky but they managed to complete the job well. Our windows are of good quality and we are happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our windows replaced

03/11/2019

They did a excellent job and got it all permitted. I can easily lower my kitchen and bathroom window for easy cleaning and I love the work they did. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced windows, put in a sliding glass door, put in a new kitchen window over my sink, put in a bathroom window, and put in a better centered bay window. They also put in our garage window as well.

11/01/2018

The Product Specialist, Jim L., showed up on time and with a smile. We immediately got down to business discussing our needs and what services and products California Deluxe Windows provides. I had no idea there would be a two hour presentation on windows and the technology behind it. With that said, I learned a lot in general and felt like I got the right amount of information to relay to my spou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A quote for five windows

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share! We appreciate it! CDW

07/24/2018

Great, very good. Very professional and got what I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed windows and sliding doors.

Hi Thank you for sharing we really appreciate it! CDW - Team

03/19/2018

What I liked especially is they did a nice job on sound proofing the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed three pane windows

CATEGORY windows

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for leaving feedback we appreciate it! -CDW Team

cdw designs, egress window & door manufacturing, custom window installation, sliding glass doors, french doors & entry doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available