A & J'S Moving & Delivery

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since June 2010

We are a family owned and operated company with four different sized trucks to accommodate any job, large or small....

Prodigy Moving & Storage

Prodigy Moving & Storage LLC is a premier local moving company servicing all of California. Our specialty and focus is residential, commercial and long distance moves within the state. So whether you are looking to move only a couple of items, a content of a mansion or a office building, we are there to help. We have the most important and valuable thing in the moving industry. When everybody is talking about their trucks, storage size and great rates, we talk about our guys. Many of our guys have been with us since the company first saw daylight close to 12 years ago. These are honest, hardworking men & women and above all true professionals. Additional phone number: 408-253-3393

Offers by Prodigy Moving & Storage on Angie's List

04/26/2017

A & J provide a great price and even better service. Jaime was responsive by text, the movers were courteous and friendly. I have never had a move go this well. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved from Los Angeles to Palm Springs.

08/11/2016

Very good with the whole experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent on time and nothing broke or lost good service

07/23/2016

They did a really good job. They arrived on time, and helped set everything up on the other end. I was really pleased with them. I would recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to move an elderly relative for me.

07/22/2016

It went the best I could hope for. Very polite person took care of my household as if it was his own. Went beyond the call of duty help me set up some things that were to heavy for me to move around. I called him and there was not a lot of time he was there in one day and moved me. Thank you so very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my home

03/22/2016

The did a great job, were punctual, reasonable and nice to deal with. All of our belongings were moved safely and with care. We would definitely recommend them and use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used A and J Movers to relocate our entire home from the desert to the sacramento area.

CATEGORY moving companies

Full moving service. Deliveries. Staging & installations for interior designers. Storage.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal