Worley's Home Design Center

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since March 2005

Worley's is "Your One Stop Decorating Shop - Making Your Remodeling Dreams Come True Since 1952". Family owned. Friendly, quality oriented, one-on-one service with competitive pricing. Free in store kitchen and bath remodeling Designs, home Measurements for flooring, window coverings, remodeling, wallpaper, painting and upholstery Estimates. We have our own General Contractors, in-house Installers and Upholstery Shop on site. Come visit our newly remodeled showroom. Hunter Douglas window coverings & Canyon Creek cabinetry showcase Dealers with a large array of their samples and Quartz, Granite, Tile & Laminate Counter tops displayed in our showroom. Huge supply of Carpet, Hardwood, Engineered, Laminate, Bamboo, Cork and other GREEN flooring available. Carpet and vinyl remnants also available for your small jobs. Huge selection of fabrics and vinyl for all your Upholstery needs and Wallpaper samples. Additional DBA - Les Worley & Sons Interiors. Email: Lynn@WorleysHomeDesignCenter.com. Web: www.WorleysHomeDesignCenter.com. Additional web - www.BureauMembers.com/worleyshomedesignctr/#sthash.7LTT8DEv.dpuf. Additional email - carol@worleyandsons.com Additional contact name - Les Worley...

BRETT'S PAINTING

63  REVIEWS
BRETT'S PAINTING

LICENSE#: 790689.

Award 2019

04/20/2017

Very well. They were great about answering questions and guiding us through the process. The technician came on time and installed everything quickly and without a mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed blinds on 7 windows

CATEGORY window treatments

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review. It is a pleasure to do business with you. Sandi

08/26/2016

About five days later I picked up my chairs and the cushions were EXACTLY what I wanted. They're comfortable to sit in and they look great in my living room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two beautiful, old, wood juror's chairs that needed removable cushions made for them. I was particular about how I wanted them contoured. Sandy listened to me and offered her suggestions as well. I found fabric I liked and it happened to be in stock! We came up with a solution that seemed like "just the ticket." I left the chairs in the showroom so the cushions could be fitted to them.

CATEGORY upholstery

05/05/2016

I have had 2 wingback chairs for many years that "fit" my living room perfectly, but the upholstery no longer matches our new colors.  After shopping for new chairs, I couldn't find anything that fit just right. I reviewed a couple of upholstery businesses but chose Worley’s because of the good prices and attention that I received. When I went to Worley's , I brought samples of my current drapery ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholster wingback chairs, dining room chairs and pillows.

CATEGORY upholstery

04/29/2016

Have had this sofa in my garage for over twenty years. It was a beautiful piece in it's day and I couldn't bear to call it bulky waste. Carol came out and took pictures and brought swatches based on what I told Alicia over the phone. They had to refinish the wood as it was damaged in storage. They did it in a finish that matches my coffee table like they were bought as a set. The seat cushion was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely redid my very long, old 7 ft. sofa

CATEGORY flooring,upholstery

Thank you for your review (Removed members name). We are thrilled that you are happy with your sofa. Thank you for your business. Carol

06/06/2015

Did an excellent job.  Picked up and delivered the chair in a short period of time better than new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered and refinished a teak rocking chair.

CATEGORY flooring,upholstery

Kitchen & Bath Remodeling from Design thru Product Selection to Installation. All Flooring Installation & Repair; Custom Cabinetry & Countertops: Hardwood & Furniture Refinishing; Luxury Vinyl flooring and Carpet remnants, Lighting, Quartz, Granite & Corian Counter Tops; Upholstery for Autos, RVS, Boats & Planes; Custom Draperies, Wallpaper, Window Coverings & Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available