B A Morrison

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since December 2005

B.A. Morrison is a family-owned Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning (HVAC) and General Construction company. We have been in business since 1990 and are fully insured and bonded. Our employees are experienced, trustworthy, and honest tradesmen. We are ready to meet your needs in a timely scheduled manner, to your satisfaction, and at a fair price. We offer free estimates for regularly scheduled maintenance of your HVAC equipment, new and replacement HVAC equipment installation, and your general construction needs. Please consider our service, installation, replacement, or home improvement and remodeling services the next time you have a need for your residential or commercial building....

AIRSTAR MECHANICAL

Occasionally works weekends, call for details. Free estimates on installations

07/22/2017

No problems. The technician was on time, thorough and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heater maintenance and thermostat replacement.

06/26/2017

They were very accommodating. It was something that had rusted and they were very accommodating on helping me to resolve that problem. There was a cost. It was a very minor problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them come and look at a problem that I was having with my heating element on my roof.

06/02/2017

The Panasonic Fan and Led Light was so quiet compared to my old fan. The light was a night and day comparison.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower ventilation fan and light.

05/16/2017

fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

03/31/2017

They went over and above what they needed to do. They will always be my first call for HVAC and water heater.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a broken and leaking water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial heating & a/c inspection replacement and repair, general construction.

Duct cleaning